headlights came in=D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• headlights came in=D

well i finally got both my headlight assemblies in for my car. got the driver side in yesterday, and it doesnt want to fit properly, so i got to adjust a few things. it's like the motor keeps pulling it down after it's down all the way... yay, go me on this fix. anyways, ill get some pics of my green car with 2 black headlights up later... hahaha, my car will have eyes again!!!!

Re: headlights came in=D

hmm this thread is useless without pics.
    sigpic
    1996 Chevrolet Camaro
    1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
    --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

Originally posted by TheGr8Schlotzky
      hmm this thread is useless without pics.

X2

X3

and X4

Comment

yes i know.. right now im pissed at my stupid driver side assembly... it's not fitting right, and it was raining out so no pics... grrr stupid weather. ill have them up tomorrow for sure, gotta have pics of my pos firechicken=D...

Comment

Originally posted by firechicken3800
          yes i know.. right now im pissed at my stupid driver side assembly... it's not fitting right, and it was raining out so no pics... grrr stupid weather. ill have them up tomorrow for sure, gotta have pics of my pos firechicken=D...
          not fitting right?! theres only one 10mm bolt to worry about

Comment

well, i took a few pictures. need a better drill to get some rivets to drilled out. other than that, here is some pictures of my headlights and car... yay, go me...
            Attached Files

Comment

what happened to your old headlights?

Once you get the other one in, take a pic of the whole front, can't tell now, but with other black accents, you might be able to pull off black headlights.. I assume your painting them later though right?
              sigpic
              1996 Chevrolet Camaro
              --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

yeah, prolly... i was thinking about putting black racing stripes on the car with black headlights and black outs on the tail lights... black rims some point... but that would be just to have headlights matching, sad aint it? lol... uhgg i hit 2 deer with my car at night... yep ripped those off... some damage to the front bumper but nothing serious. ill finish it up tomorrow most likely whether my drill doesnt wanna cooperate or not...

Comment

grrr... so yeah havent been online past few days so bleh. anyways update on the headlights, weather has been crappy here so i havent tried on them until today. replaced the frame bracket thing that holds the headlamp assembly to the car, and put it all back together. well it sort of solved one problem, but yet i noticed many more. i already know front bumper needs replaced, but the driver side fender seems bent in near the front so yeah that sucks. well, guess ill just go find that firechicken same color as mine half an hour away in a parking lot=D... haha, but yeah ill get a pic of the ickiness on driver side tomorrow... bleh=\

Comment

well heres the driver side put in. yeah, looks like crap but it's drivable at night time now. i'll have to work with everything another day, dont feel like bothering with the car... but yeah black headlight covers on a mystic teal paint... need those painted now.
                    Attached Files

Comment

idk, it doens't look THAT horrible. Maybe it'd be better if you niteshaded the corners or something..idk
                      sigpic
                      1996 Chevrolet Camaro
                      --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

doesn't look that bad...but def get them painted...shouldn't be that much
                        1999 Camaro Z/28
                        1973 Firebird Formula

Comment

Originally posted by TheGr8Schlotzky
                          idk, it doens't look THAT horrible. Maybe it'd be better if you niteshaded the corners or something..idk
                          niteshade the corners? please do explain...

Comment

Originally posted by firechicken3800
                            niteshade the corners? please do explain...
                            the orange reflector/blinker/running lights... niteshade them (tint them to look black but still light up normal)
                            sigpic
                            1996 Chevrolet Camaro
                            --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X