some people just need a good bytch slapping - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

some people just need a good bytch slapping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• some people just need a good bytch slapping

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/ar...TICLE_ID=54603

sooooooo, on the 4th of July, we shall commemorate our nation, as to celebrate might be found offensive
    1978 Formula 461 in progress of being built :rock:
    2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

former owner of 85 bird w/ 2.8 - 3.4 - 3800 II - 5.0
    94 comero 3.4

Re: some people just need a good bytch slapping

typical. i think next year the flag is going to be replaced with one that has 50 tampons in place of the stars, to commemerate the 50 biggest pussy states in the world.

what a bunch of horse ****.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
    http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
    Or this

Comment

People need to love or leave the U.S, If they don't like the way things are ran then go some where else and try their bull$hit and see what happens. They'll end up getting tortured and shot trying crap like that with other countries.
      08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
      96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Lshoot some motha****in' fireworks up there ***. If we want to celebrate, hell, we'll celebrate.

Comment

This is as absurd as having to say happy holidays instead of merry christmas!

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
          i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
          R.I.P. '07 Pats
          Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

(speechless for a moment)..........................You have got to be kidding me. Let's celebrate!

Comment

****ing... un... be... lievable! I can't believe they've got their heads up their asses so far that this is passing in court and Congress.

What's next, some someone saying they got screwed out of alot of money from the Lousiana Purchase?

Rob
              \"A one that isn\'t cold, is scarcely a one at all\" <a href=\"http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail.html\" target=\"_blank\">Strongbad</a>

Comment

I'll go out on a limb, disagree with everyone who has replied so far, and possibly be flamed for it. :)

That's not for the 4th of July, it's a "commemoration" or "celebration" of the founding of Jamestown, and I agree with the sentiment: killing Indians isn't exactly a bright spot in our national history. Let's "celebrate" the trail of tears while we're at it. That's not the nation being ashamed of itself, it's showing a little historical respect. The government of Germany doesn't celebrate the holocaust, does it? That doesn't mean Germany is ashamed of itself as a nation, it just means that there are certain things in the history of nations that shouldn't be celebrated.

Congress banned the word in events for Jamestown that it has ordered, but anyone is free to have a "celebration" of their own for the founding of Jamestown. I don't blame the US Congress if they don't want to sanction a celebration for an historical event which brought pain and suffering to many people.
                -Eric<br />2002 Navy Blue Camaro...Striped and Stalled. 35th Anniversary SS wheels <br />Best ET: 15.384 @ 88.32 on street tires<br />Project Whitney: Goal, 14.0 1/4 by summer 2008.

Comment

the founding of this country is based on pain & suffering.
                  2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

94 comero 3.4

Comment

Originally posted by 3.4 slow to go
                    Agreed. Its a celebration, this political correctness we have to observe is getting out of hand. Its getting worse and worse every day. Stop belittling the founding of this country.
                    1995 Pontiac Firebird
                    2008 Chevrolet Silverado LT Crew Cab 4x4

Comment

Originally posted by 3.4 slow to go
                      This country was founded on a lot of things. That doesn't necessarily make it right or worthy of celebration. If I was an Indian I'd be pissed too.

Let's celebrate the GOOD things our nation was founded upon, not the bad.
                      Acknowledge the bad things, don't celebrate them.
                      -Eric<br />2002 Navy Blue Camaro...Striped and Stalled. 35th Anniversary SS wheels <br />Best ET: 15.384 @ 88.32 on street tires<br />Project Whitney: Goal, 14.0 1/4 by summer 2008.

Comment

pst, your string is showing.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
                        http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
                        Or this

Comment

Ha, it's not politically correct to call it a celebration, but the journalist insists on calling them "Indians".
                          ~Chris<br />1999 Hugger Orange Camaro<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/273836\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/273836</a> <br /><br />†…faith…hope

Comment

Originally posted by Camarorulz
                            That's not for the 4th of July, it's a "commemoration" or "celebration" of the founding of Jamestown, and I agree with the sentiment: killing Indians isn't exactly a bright spot in our national history.
                            What are you talking about?? That's our brightest of spots! :D

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
                            i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
                            R.I.P. '07 Pats
                            Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

why have this PC bull shait stop here? let's have the Romans apologise for all the peeps they killed during their conquests. Have them geico cavemen apologise for inventing the club & asserting themselves. Let's sue plate tectonics for breaking up Pangea, that way w/all one land mass it would've been easier for all to get along, instead of loading ships up w/offensive THINGS and going of to OFFEND .
                              2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

94 comero 3.4

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
                                New Owner!
                                by LETZRIDE
                                I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                                5 days ago
                              • ssms5411
                                Little work today
                                by ssms5411
                                Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
                                3 weeks ago
                              • LETZRIDE
                                Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                                by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                                Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                                By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                                Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                                02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X