Clear All

• Salvia

anyone smoke that stuff?

It's crazy...and 100% legal
    1999 Camaro Z/28
    1973 Firebird Formula

Re: Salvia

never heard of it.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
    http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
    Or this

Comment

i understand why your name is badinfluence now

and no i haven't smoked it... but i have heard good thing about it
      Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

Originally posted by vanbibber
        never heard of it.
        it's a halucegen (?spelling?)

You smoke a hit of it, then you feel the affects for 10 min, then it's over...

I've never done any drugs so I can't compare, but it's really crazy...
        1999 Camaro Z/28
        1973 Firebird Formula

Comment

ill pass, its not legal everywhere, its outlawed in a few states already, im sure it'll be banned in all like everything else. :rolleyes:

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
          http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
          Or this

Comment

Originally posted by vanbibber
            ill pass, its not legal everywhere, its outlawed in a few states already, im sure it'll be banned in all like everything else. :rolleyes:
            really...interesting...
            1999 Camaro Z/28
            1973 Firebird Formula

Comment

you can buy it in supermarkets... how can they make it illegal?

personally i hate tripping, so i have no desire to try it. from what i hear, its great though.
              2002 SOM Camaro- Sold
              2006 S60- Sold
              2000 Cherokee- The desert whip

Comment

its all over ebay
                Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

Probably just a matter of time and popularity before they clamp down on this.

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
                  i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
                  R.I.P. '07 Pats
                  Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

Originally posted by stevethepirate
                    you can buy it in supermarkets... how can they make it illegal?

personally i hate tripping, so i have no desire to try it. from what i hear, its great though.

qfmft... i tried weed like 2 times and got 1 contact high... hated every second of it... i'll never do any drugs..
                    2000 3.8L Camaro A4 Pewter Y87<br />K&N Filter, SLP Ram Air kit, Eibach Pro Kit, Flowmaster 80 series, Silverstars, NGK plugs and MSD Super Conductor Wires, Electric Water Pump

Comment

I tried it once, out of a one hitter. Held in the hit as long as I could, and eventually felt like i had already breathed out when i hadnt. It kind of amazed me when i breathed out and saw the smoke (i could obviously already feel the effects). You feel it right away. I had about 5 seconds to move to where i had planned on sitting for the trip before i couldnt really stand any more. You feel like gravity gets really strong and holds you down.

I'm not really into drugs, but I experimented with it last year just cause I was curious about tripping.

It only lasted about 10-15 minutes, after that I just felt high. Same with the rest of my friends that tried it. Though it had different effects on all of us. I had one of the more "visual" trips.
                      2000 v6 a4 Camaro

Comment

I've done drugs, so i'll give a good description of it.

Salvia is illegal in Missouri now, but it wasn't a few months ago so we've bought it at a smoke shop. The best way to smoke it is out of a bong with a torch, but holding a lighter to it for a while will be just as good. You have to hold the hit in for as long as you can, and then you begin to trip. I've never tripped from it, but I have felt a strong pulling feeling, almost like something is pulling/forcing me to lay down in a specific direction.

I have some real druggy friends who say that the hardest they have ever tripped is from salvia. One of my friends said he lived somebody elses life.
                        Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

it def is a very interesting experience...

for me...I was glued to the couch...felt **** crawlin on me...and completely forgot where I was and who my friend was...I thought I was in some warehouse or big room w/ some dude...def in my 10'x10' dorm room...and i couldn't stop laughing...

but yea...I never do drugs or drink alcohol...
                          1999 Camaro Z/28
                          1973 Firebird Formula

Comment

http://www.salviasupply.com/?act_vn

Here's a website for a supply of it. Looks pretty intresting. Do they sell it in cigeratte form? I've smoked other "herbs" but never had to roll the **** myself and I don't have a bowl to light it in. I def wouldn't mind a good quick high.
                            Let's flip a coin. Heads I get tail, Tails I get head.

Comment

Originally posted by badinfluenceRS
                              it's a halucegen (?spelling?)

some of us just need to stay awake for a long time to get that for free.
                              1978 Formula 461 in progress of being built :rock:
                              2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

former owner of 85 bird w/ 2.8 - 3.4 - 3800 II - 5.0
                              94 comero 3.4

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X