My New Redline

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My New Redline

i went to the dealership today to go order my New 2007 Saturn Sky Redline....for about 30k.... i had about 10k with me to just go ahead and get it the way i wanted it to.. guess what they told me... there is a 8-12 month wait on it... so what should i do guys....
    Read my liscenceplate Frame Corvettenet.com<br /><br />2000 Y87 Pewter A4<br />MODS:Tuned,3.73, SLP CAI, K&N offroad aircharger intake,Custom Plexi-glass Ram Air Box, Red Caliper ,Stage 2 Jet PCM, 3 inch Borla XR-1 Catback,ZR1 Rims Kuhmo 712s,MSD 8.5 SC wires

Re: My New Redline

save it for a better car or house or some form of stock market
    2k2 camaro, K&N, SLP whisper lid, Konis, AEM, HP Tuners, Angel eyes/Halos, CF SS ram air hood, 4.10s, Zexel Torsen, UMI SFCs, CrossFire, BFGs, Gatorback, Catco, Flows, and TLC! DONT feed the Trolls!

Comment

well, it bet it does get good MPG, but I would either get something maybe a little more practical or like he said just save it for a new house some day!

1997 30th Anniversary Camaro.
      SLP CAI, Dynomax, PCM tune, SS Hood, Clear Corners, T-Tops, Sony Xplod

TEAM RED

Comment

Save it for the new camaro
        1998 Camaro V6 \"Black Mamba\"<br />Y87<br />Whisper Lid w/ K&N filter<br />Flowmaster American Thunder<br />Numerous appearance mods.<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2154172\" target=\"_blank\">Car Domain</a>

Comment

buy a real nice SS, you can have one of those for way less than 30k, and have some money left over
          2000 Camaro 3800 A4

Comment

I'll tell ya what, for a car that weighs in a hair under 3k lbs, with 260 hp, in a sporty design like that, Id say go for it. Ive never been a fan of two seaters (even the vette), but that thing isn't too bad really. Im sure it gets good gas mileage, and has the power to move fast and well, especially with a o-60 in 5.5 seconds, not too bad for a turbo 4 cyl.
            1995 Pontiac Firebird
            2008 Chevrolet Silverado LT Crew Cab 4x4

Comment

Yea, go for it. So what if it looks like a Vauxhall Vectra that was cut in half... its still kind of cool.. or if you want you could just buy the Solstice...

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
              i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
              R.I.P. '07 Pats
              Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

a search for GXP Solstices turned up like 6 at a local dealership here, same dealer still has a few GTO's left. I haven't been by there so I don't know if they are just a pain to deal with or what but they have a selection. I would imagine with some looking you could find a nice GXP on a lot somewhere.
                -Brad
                98 Firebird - gone from mod mode to keep it running and useable mode.
                2000 V-Star Custom 1100
                If all else fails use a bigger hammer!
                :rock:

Comment

you could get a solstsice GXP or a GTO for that $$$ now.

edit: of course I didn't read the above post........ :slap:
                  1978 Formula 461 in progress of being built :rock:
                  2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

former owner of 85 bird w/ 2.8 - 3.4 - 3800 II - 5.0
                  94 comero 3.4

Comment

it's really hot .........SKY Redline .........get it .........here's one on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/SATUR...ayphotohosting

i saw this car in person and i'd have to say one of the finely finished car with the finest lines ever .........

:)
                    09 Nissan 370Z MB M6 Sports Package
                    sigpic

www.the370z.com

Comment

ooh, man. That thing would not have enough legroom for me. If I'm going to make that kind of sacrifice I want something Viper-fast. Corvettes have a lot of legroom I think.
                      -Eric<br />2002 Navy Blue Camaro...Striped and Stalled. 35th Anniversary SS wheels <br />Best ET: 15.384 @ 88.32 on street tires<br />Project Whitney: Goal, 14.0 1/4 by summer 2008.

Comment

Sky's are hot! Put your name on the list and see how you feel in a few months.

1998 White Camaro 3800, A4, MagnaFlow Cat-Back, Zexel & 3.42's, Jet Chip Stage 2, Whisper Lid, and Ram Air.

Comment

GTOs are looking nicer and nicer
                          Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

Expect that list to possibly lengthen. You will end up with a 2008 Redline.

My dad got on the list last June, just got work from the dealership that we will be getting it for sure next month. Black on black on black. :drool:

Too bad he's getting something to take away my garage space. :spank:

Comment

Looks too much like a baby/econo-C6
                              <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/sac2165\" target=\"_blank\"> CAMAROS</a>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X