Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: T-Tops

Originally posted by TheGr8Schlotzky
    I just want to hear about how many inches of rain you guys get, prove to my dad that my car won't get damp and moldy if i get the TTops
    You know how many Freking sodas and waters I've spilt in my car????
    OMG! gallons! ...and its never gotten damp or moldy or mildewy
    btw, I dont think youre EVER gonna get tooo old to enjoy an f-body :spank:
    2k2 camaro, K&N, SLP whisper lid, Konis, AEM, HP Tuners, Angel eyes/Halos, CF SS ram air hood, 4.10s, Zexel Torsen, UMI SFCs, CrossFire, BFGs, Gatorback, Catco, Flows, and TLC! DONT feed the Trolls!

Comment

what leaky t-tops? ohio weather gets everything, even spider monkeys. no leak, I cain only see a good t-top conversion addng value tothe car.
      1978 Formula 461 in progress of being built :rock:
      2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

former owner of 85 bird w/ 2.8 - 3.4 - 3800 II - 5.0
      94 comero 3.4

Comment

If you had a convertible you wouldn't have to worry about leaking..... well unless you left the top down...

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
        i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
        R.I.P. '07 Pats
        Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

Originally posted by Fireball27
          If you had a convertible you wouldn't have to worry about leaking..... well unless you left the top down...
          I don't have to worry about leaking with the hardtop either :)

Originally posted by slow6
          i don't think youre EVER gonna get tooo old to enjoy an f-body :spank:
          by too old to enjoy, I meant more like unable to drive anymore..in my last dieing breath I will give my son the car :)
          sigpic
          1996 Chevrolet Camaro
          1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
          --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

I don't have to worry about leaking with the hardtop either :)

by too old to enjoy, I meant more like unable to drive anymore..in my last dieing breath I will give my son the car :)
            I know what you mean. I'll let my son use it for Prom but that about it. As far as T-Tops mine leaks a few drops down the window at a touchless car wash but thats it. This past week I was in a hell of a rain to the point I had to pull over and no leaks.
            2000 Firebird A4, 3.42 LSD, K&N, Free Cold Air, PaceSetter, 3" in/out Catco, 3" S-Pipe, 3" Intermidiate Pipe, 2.5" Flowmaster 80

Comment

Thanks guys for the responses.

How much does it rain where you guys are at?

It rains a ton around here, sometimes nonstop for days, even weeks. I can't seem to convince my dad that I won't regret the conversion. If I can convince him they won't leak and reduce the value of my car, I'll still have to pay for it, but he would at least help me do the conversion..
              There is no way to tell whether or not the car was a T-Top from the factory.
              Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X