X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Its Done!!!!

Originally posted by josh98bird
    little did i know what i was getting everyone into
    2000 3.8L Camaro A4 Pewter Y87<br />K&N Filter, SLP Ram Air kit, Eibach Pro Kit, Flowmaster 80 series, Silverstars, NGK plugs and MSD Super Conductor Wires, Electric Water Pump

Comment

pics or ban

Isn't there some kind of contest for guiness or sam adam where you brew your own and send it in. I looked up some kits on ebay, but it looks like alot of work.
      Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

hmm.. i'll have to look into that...

it looks like alot but its not really. like, 2 hours to brew total time + 1/2 hour to x-fer from primary to secondary + 2 hours to bottle... over the course of four weeks its really not that bad. if you leave it in the fermenters for an extra few days it wont hurt the beer so you can fit it into your schedule as you need. its all worth the extra work when you taste it, and especially when other people tell you they love it and want more
        2000 3.8L Camaro A4 Pewter Y87<br />K&N Filter, SLP Ram Air kit, Eibach Pro Kit, Flowmaster 80 series, Silverstars, NGK plugs and MSD Super Conductor Wires, Electric Water Pump

Comment

and as requested...

the primary (i have a red ale in there)

This is my "saturday nite special".. my own recipe that i made a few saturdays ago

This is my robust porter

and this is me w/ said porter

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X