I Have $20,000 to spend on my camaro... - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I Have $20,000 to spend on my camaro...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I Have $20,000 to spend on my camaro...

Does anyone here know how hard it is to contain myself right now? I want to say so many things, but I will turn and walk from this one.
    1995 Pontiac Firebird
    2008 Chevrolet Silverado LT Crew Cab 4x4

Comment

Originally posted by Mogobs30th
      Does anyone here know how hard it is to contain myself right now? I want to say so many things, but I will turn and walk from this one.
      Oh please.. rant away :stp:
      Last edited by Fireball27; 03-05-2007, 01:03 PM.

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
      i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
      R.I.P. '07 Pats
      Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

I say give him a break. He made a mistake (a big mistake), but he is paying for it, even selling his car to do so.
        sigpic
        1997 Camaro RS A4
        2006 Chevy Colorado
        2003 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6-R

Comment

is mogoober getting soft?

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
          http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
          Or this

Comment

well he said he used his car to rack up these fines, so im guessing he went on a donut spree on the golf course.

(for several hours)

I woulda gotten dizzy and stopped.
            *Matt

Old people shouldnt use the internet.

Comment

Originally posted by vanbibber
              is mogoober getting soft?
              I think he's rotting away
              Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

Originally posted by Fbody3400
                I think he's rotting away
                Alright.....IM NOT ROTTING AWAY!!! But I can't always be a ****.

BadinfluenceRS, you're a dumbass. Im not really sure what you were thinking, but that has to be just stupid.

BUT.....before you attempt to castrate me...

I have respect for you, atleast you're honest and turned yourself in. Its more than I can say for a few people that are/were members here. Im sure you'll make it thru.

Im not sure about your situation as to making money, but you might be able to pay off without selling the car. You said you had three years to do so, at roughly $6,600 a year, thats not a lot of money really. $570 or so a month and that will come down. Probably isn't feasible unless you have that kind of money to spend, but it is an option.
                1995 Pontiac Firebird

Comment

Am I going to be the only one that points out the fact that he posted this on a public forum. He could have just said here's what my car looks like, here's what I have how much you think I can get for it. Instead he posted up how much he owes in stupid fees, sounds to me like he's admitted he did the wrong thing but still is proud of it in some way. What a douche, stupid POS. One more case of a worthless POS clogging up the system. I'm not saying I don't **** up, because I do a lot, but never when it involves someones else property or financial well being. ****ing grow up, learn some respect.
                  Let's flip a coin. Heads I get tail, Tails I get head.

Comment

Originally posted by slow6
                    23 felonies and 17 misdemeanors?
                    why did they turn themselves in?
                    I think that's what he meant by he lost trust in his parents... I bet his parents probably turned him in. Now he's trying to save his @$$.

"The students' pleas also are contingent on testifying against their five co-defendants, if those cases go to trial. The other five cases are pending, Ingham County Prosecutor Stuart Dunnings III said."

I think the 5 years in jail would be better for you.

Rob
                    \"A one that isn\'t cold, is scarcely a one at all\" <a href=\"http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail.html\" target=\"_blank\">Strongbad</a>

Comment

i wouldnt (and didnt) testify against friends. you have to prioritize, and think about what you want to do.
                      2002 SOM Camaro- Sold
                      2006 S60- Sold
                      2000 Cherokee- The desert whip

Comment

Originally posted by stevethepirate
                        i wouldnt (and didnt) testify against friends. you have to prioritize, and think about what you want to do.
                        :tup:

I couldn't testify against my real friends, and I underline real because i'm talking about a certain group whom I know wouldn't ever think about testifying against me.
                        Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

Originally posted by youngsc
                          Am I going to be the only one that points out the fact that he posted this on a public forum. He could have just said here's what my car looks like, here's what I have how much you think I can get for it. Instead he posted up how much he owes in stupid fees, sounds to me like he's admitted he did the wrong thing but still is proud of it in some way. What a douche, stupid POS. One more case of a worthless POS clogging up the system. I'm not saying I don't **** up, because I do a lot, but never when it involves someones else property or financial well being. ****ing grow up, learn some respect.
                          I think he did grow up, he did turn himself in and confess, not to mention called himself a stupid immature dumbass. I think that warrants some kind of respect. But apparently we have to burn him at the stake.

If one is to admit fault, confess, whatever, and is serving his sentence by paying over LOTS of money, then once that money is paid and his probation served he should be given such respect. Its easy to walk away and do a TON of damage, and sit back and laugh about it for years to come, but it is a RESPECTFUL and RESPONSIBLE thing as a grown adult to admit fault, especially for something like that. Don't be so quick to judge youngsc, unless you are willing to take some steps in his shoes. Reason why I do judge, is because I HAVE taken steps in those shoes.

BTW, we also dont know his complete side of the story.
                          Last edited by Mogobs30th; 03-05-2007, 09:00 PM.
                          1995 Pontiac Firebird

Comment

Originally posted by Mogobs30th
                            Alright.....IM NOT ROTTING AWAY!!! But I can't always be a ****.

BadinfluenceRS, you're a dumbass. Im not really sure what you were thinking, but that has to be just stupid.

BUT.....before you attempt to castrate me...

I have respect for you, atleast you're honest and turned yourself in. Its more than I can say for a few people that are/were members here. Im sure you'll make it thru.

Im not sure about your situation as to making money, but you might be able to pay off without selling the car. You said you had three years to do so, at roughly $6,600 a year, thats not a lot of money really. $570 or so a month and that will come down. Probably isn't feasible unless you have that kind of money to spend, but it is an option.
                            ah theres the wes we all know and kinda like

all im going to say is, dont be stupid anymore. things like that WILL come back to haunt you down the road. getting a good job is one of them things you can **** up doing stupid ****.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
                            http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
                            Or this

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X