Snow+Camaro= Craptacular

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snow+Camaro= Craptacular

So I tried going home, from school, and I get about 5 miles outside of Crete (the town I go to school in) and there is snow EVERYWHERE! It was like they didn't even plow the road in some spots. I saw a Taurus in the ditch, and that's when I decided to turn back around. So now I can't go home today like I wanted, so I'm sad. Morale of the story: STUPID SNOW! :(

1998 White Camaro 3800, A4, MagnaFlow Cat-Back, Zexel & 3.42's, Jet Chip Stage 2, Whisper Lid, and Ram Air.

Re: Snow+Camaro= Craptacular

you can make it, just drive really fast and spin the tires. Sometimes when its tough to get up hills, just spin in circles and sling shot your car up the hill. Very Very safe.
    Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

glad all the snow melted here.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
      http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
      Or this

Comment

Originally posted by vanbibber
        glad all the snow melted here.
        Same here.

You thiink you had it bad! On Mardi gras weekend we drove home in one of the worst snow storms i've ever driven in, luckily we weren't in my car. I counted 30 + cars off of the road within first 10 miles :omg: :eek:

Edit: Also, you should of seen my car when we had 16 inches of snow
        Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

i know the feeling of the big snow. i could barely see mine.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
          Or this

Comment

that sucks...I remember today I was complaining it was too hot...80+* :D

"Money can't buy me happiness, but I'm happiest when I can buy what I want"
            05' CTS-V
            00' Camaro - SOLD :(

Comment

you = teh sux. :rant:

Follow me!
              Or this

Comment

Here is a picture of my car next to another 3800, it took me 20 minutes to clear it off this morning, and than about 30 to get out of my parking spot, because they piled up all the snow behind my section........ me=late for class....

1998 White Camaro 3800, A4, MagnaFlow Cat-Back, Zexel & 3.42's, Jet Chip Stage 2, Whisper Lid, and Ram Air.

Comment

Thats too bad. I remember snow... it was such a pita most of the time.. but then sometimes it was lots of fun :)

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
                  i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
                  R.I.P. '07 Pats
                  Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

Originally posted by flyfrito_SS

Here is a picture of my car next to another 3800, it took me 20 minutes to clear it off this morning, and than about 30 to get out of my parking spot, because they piled up all the snow behind my section........ me=late for class....
                    Thats not snow... more like frost! The wife and I have driven in deep snow for the past 4 years and never been stuck or had any problems. Try driving through this pretty much everyday for 6 months.

Then you get these f*ckers who just wander infront of you while you are driving.

Comment

it sucks ..i was worried u recked it lol
                      <a href=\"http://photobucket.com/albums/a371/boyoi/firebird/?sc=1\" target=\"_blank\">My FireBird</a> K&N intake,Gutted cat, glass pack muffler.........Lots more to come...... <br />Getting my exhaust soon :)Rumbler Exhaust w/ Hooker\'s Headers :)

Comment

That pic was my car cleared off, it was a lot worse before. But dang, those pics of Alaska are crazy! That must be really fun to drive through that everyday....:D

Comment

And I thought deer running out in the road here in IL was crazy, but moose, that is just insane. I know the damage done to a car if you hit a deer, must be totallyed if you hit a friggin moose! lol

Comment

moose are cooll!!!! if you go fast enough, yo cain just mow through the legs & be outta there before the body plops on ya
                            1978 Formula 461 in progress of being built :rock:
                            2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

former owner of 85 bird w/ 2.8 - 3.4 - 3800 II - 5.0
                            94 comero 3.4

Comment

Originally posted by flyfrito_SS

Where's all the snow? Why the hell is the ground so clear?

Snow+Your tires = Craptacular. You're camaro will go just fine with the right set of snows... :)
                              <a href=\"http://dpo.rpaisley.com/displayfile.do?file_id=11856&size=ORIGINAL\" target=\"_blank\">05 GTO</a><br /><a href=\"http://dpo.rpaisley.com/displayfile.do?file_id=2825&size=ORIGINAL\" target=\"_blank\">97 W68</a><br /><a href=\"http://dpo.rpai

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X