• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NASCAR sucks. Go home.

http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?se...rre&id=5061288

Hacker Sends A Message To NASCAR
    Daytona Resident Uses Highway Signs, Displays Objection
    AP

DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. (AP) - February 23, 2007 - A hacker in the Daytona area doesn't like NASCAR. Someone posted a nasty message for Daytona 500 race fans on one of those electronic highway signs.

The message board read: "NASCAR sucks. Go home." The sign was alongside I-four.

Florida Department of Transportation officials say someone with the right kind of keyboard and a password was able to change the sign.

An employee noticed the message late last Saturday night.

But it was switched off by Sunday morning before the big race.

(Copyright 2007 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)

--------------

I'm sorry, but that's great.
    2002 Silver Metallic A4 Firebird - All Options
    Hotchkis STB, Custom Madrel Bent 3" Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Whisper Lid, FT Ram Air, K&N Air Filter, D2S HID, Baer Rotors, !EGR, !MAF, 10% tint, Parrot CK3300

Your Mom or My Dad?

Re: NASCAR sucks. Go home.

now that's funny
    1978 Formula 461 in progress of being built :rock:
    2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

former owner of 85 bird w/ 2.8 - 3.4 - 3800 II - 5.0
    94 comero 3.4

Comment

hahahaha awsome
      <a href=\"http://photobucket.com/albums/a371/boyoi/firebird/?sc=1\" target=\"_blank\">My FireBird</a> K&N intake,Gutted cat, glass pack muffler.........Lots more to come...... <br />Getting my exhaust soon :)Rumbler Exhaust w/ Hooker\'s Headers :)

Comment

thats pretty creative, I'll give em that!!

1997 30th Anniversary Camaro.
        SLP CAI, Dynomax, PCM tune, SS Hood, Clear Corners, T-Tops, Sony Xplod

TEAM RED

Comment

I didn't see that. I take I-4 on the way to work everyday. I would have L my A off.

I did see a big camper going in the infield with a great big "Tuck Foyota" on it.

Rob
          \"A one that isn\'t cold, is scarcely a one at all\" <a href=\"http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail.html\" target=\"_blank\">Strongbad</a>

Comment

Originally posted by rt1
            I didn't see that. I take I-4 on the way to work everyday. I would have L my A off.

I did see a big camper going in the infield with a great big "Tuck Foyota" on it.

Rob
            Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

Haha, so true...

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
              i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
              R.I.P. '07 Pats
              Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

I didn't see it either, but maybe I wasn't on that stretch of I-4 on Saturday. But still, that's pretty effing funny. I would have loved to see the faces of race fans coming in on I-4 and seeing that.

Nascar fans take it too seriously, and they tend to scare me with their seriousness of the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by Vanquish
                  I didn't see it either, but maybe I wasn't on that stretch of I-4 on Saturday. But still, that's pretty effing funny. I would have loved to see the faces of race fans coming in on I-4 and seeing that.

Nascar fans take it too seriously, and they tend to scare me with their seriousness of the sport.
                  Thats cuz deep down, they know its just drivin in circles. The truth always hurts a little more

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
                  i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
                  R.I.P. '07 Pats
                  Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

lmfao @ tuck foyota
                    2002 Firebird<br />2003 Yamaha YZF 600R

Comment

Originally posted by Fireball27
                      Thats cuz deep down, they know its just drivin in circles.
                      LOL so I guess you don't like baseball, cuz it's just hitting a ball with a stick. Or football cuz it's just a bunch of guys chasing a ball. You can break down any sport to "it's just..."

Rob
                      \"A one that isn\'t cold, is scarcely a one at all\" <a href=\"http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail.html\" target=\"_blank\">Strongbad</a>

Comment

this thread has inspired me to watch Telladega Nights again & revel in the Joe Dirtness of it. If only I had a mullet, I could sit inmy comero & play some skynard......... :p
                        1978 Formula 461 in progress of being built :rock:
                        2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

former owner of 85 bird w/ 2.8 - 3.4 - 3800 II - 5.0
                        94 comero 3.4

Comment

I dont watch nascar hardly ever.
                          But I can only imagine all the hard work that goes into it and I respect the mental strategy they have.
                          Fireball27, if you trained for years, you still wouldnt be able to compete at their level. Easier said than done.
                          Not getting all defensive, cause like I said... I dont watch Nascar

I have family that are hardcore nascar / IMCA... they give me motivation to be at all interested in it.. I love to watch IMCA

If not for rich people and companies building new cars (and trying new designs) we'd still be driving model-Ts. God bless the pioneers
                          2k2 camaro, K&N, SLP whisper lid, Konis, AEM, HP Tuners, Angel eyes/Halos, CF SS ram air hood, 4.10s, Zexel Torsen, UMI SFCs, CrossFire, BFGs, Gatorback, Catco, Flows, and TLC! DONT feed the Trolls!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X