is it worth it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is it worth it?

hey guys I currentley have a 1997 Camaro Rs Turbo Charged the FFF Kit it also has full exhaust .. i was gonna buy the msd ignition for the supercharger/turbo cars... but should I keep it and keep spendin money on it or sell it and get a v8??? let me know
    thanks
    dan

Re: is it worth it?

if you are that into driving a faster car then a turbo v6 camaro. Then yes i would get a v8.

Comment

What are you asking really? you have already invested all this money into that car and your wondering if you should get a v8? whats really bothering you? have you realized there just really is no replacement for displacement or what? Sounds like your just mad you have a v6 and you know that its lower class. These posts are stupid! Just kids crying over having a v6
      2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

Seems like one really irrelavant post that i have no clue how to reply to other then this
        Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

why sell it? youre probably faster than a run of the mill stock v8. why bother starting over?

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
          http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
          Or this

Comment

hahaha i was just wonderin i do beat most of the v8's ill beat a ls1 with full exhaust and 3.73's its close but i can take him ... my car looks dope to ss hood american torque thrust II's in chrome .. lots of extra's i just dont wanna invest tons of money if im not gonna get anythin out of it ... it made 345rwhp im gonna do the msd igniton then probably a full motor build... i dunno what i was thinkin im gonna keep it lol

Comment

Turboed six > stock 8

Esp. since you've already done it.. i meant its not like you're GOING to do it... you already have, so why the question?

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
              i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
              R.I.P. '07 Pats
              Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

Originally posted by Fireball27
                Turboed six > stock 8

Esp. since you've already done it.. i meant its not like you're GOING to do it... you already have, so why the question?
                x2, lots of guys on here would love to be where you're at on the v6

Comment

lots of people have fast V8's...you have a just as fast V6...imo that is better (don't you have any pride in that?)
                  1999 Camaro Z/28
                  1973 Firebird Formula

Comment

Originally posted by 1997 Camaro Rs
                    hahaha i was just wonderin i do beat most of the v8's ill beat a ls1 with full exhaust and 3.73's its close but i can take him ... my car looks dope to ss hood american torque thrust II's in chrome .. lots of extra's i just dont wanna invest tons of money if im not gonna get anythin out of it ... it made 345rwhp im gonna do the msd igniton then probably a full motor build... i dunno what i was thinkin im gonna keep it lol
                    PICS ! ! ! Oh, and have you run this car at the track? That may help us make a more informed decision for you. ;)
                    2004 CE Corvette 10.86@132mph
                    1996 Supercharged/Nitrous Camaro RS (For Sale)
                    2011 Cadillac CTS-V
                    2011 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GT-P
                    2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS

Comment

it's posts like these that make me wonder how many '89 TT/A owners wish they had a v8 so they could go fast...........
                      1978 Formula 461 in progress of being built :rock:
                      2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

former owner of 85 bird w/ 2.8 - 3.4 - 3800 II - 5.0
                      94 comero 3.4

Comment

keep the six if u allready turboed it
                        <a href=\"http://photobucket.com/albums/a371/boyoi/firebird/?sc=1\" target=\"_blank\">My FireBird</a> K&N intake,Gutted cat, glass pack muffler.........Lots more to come...... <br />Getting my exhaust soon :)Rumbler Exhaust w/ Hooker\'s Headers :)

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X