Paypal Help Asap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paypal Help Asap

So this is what my paypal account summary looks like under the recent activity...

Row 1: Payment to / (seller name) / -$250.00 / Feb. 21 / Status: Completed
    Row 2: Bill from / (seller name) / $250.00 / Feb. 20 / Status: Paid

This looks like I paid the bill, but my account balance is $0, and my bank account yesterday was pending $250, today it's pending $0 and my balance has not changed (no $250 was ever taken out...yet)...

did the seller issue a refund since my bank was pending yesterday and not today?

it seems like I would have gotten a email from paypal if that happened. Is there anyway to retract my payment besides filing a dispute?

bc I think I'm getting screwed...or maybe I'm thinking about getting screwed to much
    1999 Camaro Z/28
    1973 Firebird Formula

Re: Paypal Help Asap

Originally posted by badinfluenceRS
    So this is what my paypal account summary looks like under the recent activity...

Row 1: Payment to / (seller name) / -$250.00 / Feb. 21 / Status: Completed
    Row 2: Bill from / (seller name) / $250.00 / Feb. 20 / Status: Paid

This looks like I paid the bill, but my account balance is $0, and my bank account yesterday was pending $250, today it's pending $0 and my balance has not changed (no $250 was ever taken out...yet)...

did the seller issue a refund since my bank was pending yesterday and not today?

it seems like I would have gotten a email from paypal if that happened. Is there anyway to retract my payment besides filing a dispute?

bc I think I'm getting screwed...or maybe I'm thinking about getting screwed to much
    So you payed him $250 but you didn't lose $250 from your account? Sounds like you got a good discount then ;)

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
    i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
    R.I.P. '07 Pats
    Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

Originally posted by Fireball27
      So you payed him $250 but you didn't lose $250 from your account? Sounds like you got a good discount then ;)
      the guy hasn't emailed me in two days...I paid late night tuesday (techically wednesday)...I'm probably just paranoid.

The thing is the catback was on ebay, I offered to buy it early, but he didn't end the auction, so I have no idea what is going on and my $250 is just hanging out in the air...
      1999 Camaro Z/28
      1973 Firebird Formula

Comment

It looks like it might be still pending on his end, sometimes it takes 3-4 days to actually recieve the funds to an account.
        08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
        96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Is the item still up on ebay?

And NEVER buy early unless it has the BUY NOW button. Once you go around the ebay system (they are paypal too) your getting into muddy area then. not much protection can be given.
          FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Administrator
          Stupid is rewarded with the ban button.
          Official Avatar Nazi according to Meatyshells :D

Comment

Originally posted by TealV6
            Is the item still up on ebay?

And NEVER buy early unless it has the BUY NOW button. Once you go around the ebay system (they are paypal too) your getting into muddy area then. not much protection can be given.
            that's where I messed up, going outside ebay. the auctin ended last night and someone else won it

I guess he just might not have checked his email recently, I messaged the winner who hasn't replied yet either to see if the guy has been active
            1999 Camaro Z/28
            1973 Firebird Formula

Comment

Sounds like he thought you were the winning bidder... and then realized you were not. So long as you do not get charged, I would move on and find another deal...
              FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Administrator
              Stupid is rewarded with the ban button.
              Official Avatar Nazi according to Meatyshells :D

Comment

Originally posted by TealV6
                Sounds like he thought you were the winning bidder... and then realized you were not. So long as you do not get charged, I would move on and find another deal...
                I will wait for him to respond to my emails, and check my bank account to see if it takes a couple days to get withdrawn...then I'll go to my bank and see if they can do anything if he doesn't respond.

It was a good deal tho, $250 shipped for a brand new 3" Magnaflow Catback (like $390 new on summitracing)
                1999 Camaro Z/28
                1973 Firebird Formula

Comment

I had a refund on my paypal account a few weeks ago, and the payment took 5 days to clear. I thought something was wrong too, and I emailed paypal and the seller of the faulty item. Both said the payment was sent into my account and it would take a while to process. Just give it a few days. Start to get paranoid after a week or so :)
                  sigpic

Comment

one time i had this dude who bought this item from me...
                    he paid, and i shipped the item
                    during shipment, he decided he didnt want the item so then he declined to sign for the item
                    so i got the item back,
                    he sends an email to paypal saying he doesnt want it anymore and files that he never got it
                    well i have the paperwork saying i shipped it, and he declined, paypal put a hold on the money, i gave him the option of either repaying for shipping so i could send it back out, or losing out on the 350 he sent me,
                    he said he didnt want it and he was going to force the money back outta my account......
                    well, i ened up with 350 back in my account, and the item..... thats what happens when u try to screw people.... i wen ahead and sold it again on ebay... so since he tried to screw me over, he ended up getting screwed outta 350 bux.....

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X