Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: F*ck Alaska, Arizona here we come!

Originally posted by ahank1
    um they have to pay you to live there...... that sounds pretty bad to me lol....
    Yea, but you get paid! :banana:

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
    i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
    R.I.P. '07 Pats
    Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

but its to live there lol.....

you get paid per day in jail too does not mean i want to live there again lol....

Comment

Originally posted by ahank1
        but its to live there lol.....

you get paid per day in jail too does not mean i want to live there again lol....
        Yea but thats jail. Alaska's hardly a siberian labor camp... lol

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
        i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
        R.I.P. '07 Pats
        Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

Originally posted by FirebirdGT
          Why would any one want to live anywhere but Arizona? :D

:banana:
          My thoughts exactly. weather is excellent in the winter and well the summer isn't too bad as long as you have a indoor job with a/c.
          08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
          96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Originally posted by Fireball27
            Yea but thats jail. Alaska's hardly a siberian labor camp... lol
            or is it...lol kidding ya alaska is a nice place i have been there a few times now. it is pretty nice. i could not see myself living there anytime soon but who knows.......

man i like some parts of arizona but for the most part its the waiting room to hell lol.. i wonder what crazy *** explorer was like ". hmm this desert seems like a great place to setup my town.. there is no water no trees, just sage brush and cactus just the way i like it" .... lol

Comment

Originally posted by Fireball27
              I heard you alaskans get paid to live there... so it can't be thaaaat bad
              Yes and No. You first have to be a resident, then you have to apply and they can reject you. But if you are a resident you usually get about $900-$1300 per person depending on how many people want the money. Which includes you, your spouse, and kids. Also if you dont intend on staying an Alaska resident forever and dont spend at least 3 months in Alaska per year they can come back and take the money.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X