Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cars powered by air?

http://www.theaircar.com/

I was watching a show, or 3 part thing over the past 3 weeks, "Future Cars". They also talked about ethanol, biodiesol, solar, electric- how your neighbors car could be powered by something different than yours. recyling old car parts into diesol and something called "skateboard" a car platform that can be used universally for different vehicles.
    Last edited by RicE-ter; 02-21-2007, 11:33 PM.
    -RJ \"Like trail mix I\'m a lil sweet but mostly nutty\"<br />Metallic Blue 2001 3.8 Firebird M5<br />FRA,Smoothed Air lid, Homedepot Intake, K&N Air Filter, MSD Coils & Plug wires, Iridium Plugs, Flash Tune, 2.5 Flowmaster Catback.

Re: Cars powered by air?

dang, seems really awesome if could ever really be perfected. I still have a hard time believing it (or anything) will ever completely take over gas powered cars.
    sigpic
    1996 Chevrolet Camaro
    1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
    --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

i only caught a little bit of the series, but it was pretty damn cool.

Comment

Ughh I hated that show. All the designers were hippys and skateboard is one thousand times dumber than crossover vehicles are now (didn't think that was possible, but they pulled it off).

FYI someone invented air power boats too:

:p

Comment

I saw that last night, and I like that air car concept as well, but I also like the “water fuel” concept, because I have worked on making fuel from water, a little bit last year. It is very explosive. The way that they are planning to do it, will just use the hydrogen that is pulled from the water and not the oxygen, but they both can be used as fuel and produced on demand. I may have posted this video http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...niting+bubbles
          on here before, but anyway, it is a video that I uploaded last year, after I had started tinkering with it. I used a water and baking soda solution - the baking soda acts as an electrolyte to increase the “electro-chemical” reaction, to separate the two hydrogen molecules and the one oxygen molecule. I also used 12 volts and 10 amps from a battery charger, and a few drops of dish soap to catch the gas. The production of this gas called "Hydroxy", can be done without an electrolyte though.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X