X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jap Gangster Cars? hahaha

http://www.funnycoolstuff.com/2006/1...-gangster-car/

need i say more?

(sorry if this is a repost, i dont know what has and hasnt been on this site)

Re: Jap Gangster Cars? hahaha

Yea, repost. But good to bring up their hideousness again. If you like looking at that **** then may i suggest: http://www.topgear.com/content/timet...ge/pages/0518/

Apparently its called "vanning" and you've got to have an IQ less than 60 to do it.
    Last edited by Fireball27; 02-18-2007, 11:22 PM.

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
    i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
    R.I.P. '07 Pats
    Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

damn, you guys must have posted everything, i should just stop putting website up, haha

Comment

haha ya a lot of random stuff gets posted...o btw u comin to the meet on 3/10 cantrip?

87 Firebird RIP
        96 Camaro RS RIP
        94 Patriot Red 1LE Z28 - Sold
        02 WS6 TA - Sold

Comment

ah, like i said, im pretty much a n00b and know nothing and would feel really out of place. plus, i think its pretty far away for me to travel to right now. but i will be looking forward to some in the near future. maybe ill have you guys help me put my front bumper on. :naughty: haha

Comment

hey im up for it...i gotta do that to mine soon so ill know what im doin lol...it shouldnt b that far...i live in RI...just go...kristen lives in PA and is almost certain shes comin

87 Firebird RIP
            96 Camaro RS RIP
            94 Patriot Red 1LE Z28 - Sold
            02 WS6 TA - Sold

Comment

i dont know, ill think about it. i will go to one eventually though, haha.

Comment

as weird as this sounds, I'd drive one of those just to say i have
                Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

I'd burn one just to say I have ; ) Seriously though, I think everyone should have one in their garage, retarded spaceship van thingy ftw!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X