Just got back from Orlando

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just got back from Orlando

Well, I went down to Orlando and stayed on the strip for a few days to try and perk up from recent events. Had a blast, wasted a lot of money and now have returned home to be tired and wanting to go back.

Wanted to stay for the race today, but I couldn't have gotten a ticket if I wanted to I don't believe, and all the race fans down there scared me anyways, they're crazy.

Hope everyone has been well, and I'm gonna catch up on some threads before I pass out.

Re: Just got back from Orlando

ah if I knew you were coming we could have met up and got crunk.. haha

you bastard.
    *Matt

Old people shouldnt use the internet.

Comment

yea, I meant to get on while at the hotel, I had brought my laptop. But, I was with two other people and we met up with some people from the UK that they play tiger woods with online. I was having fun laughing at their accents and bungee jumping and wasting money at the bar down in the hotel lobby and eating out everywhere.

The strip has changed quite a lot from what I last remember it to be. I was there only 3 years ago and it seemed like some of the places I went to before weren't even there anymore, all new buildings were in their places. I also rode in the helicopter just to go sideways, that was fun. And then I flirted with girls for the rest of the time and went and partied with two chicks that worked at Hooters (that story ends there, I vow on my word that nothing happened. And my word is as solid, at least in this case, as baby food.)

Comment

Where did you go bungee jumping at, and how much was it? I really wanna do that
        *Matt

Old people shouldnt use the internet.

Comment

It was on I drive at......a go kart place. It also has the two person slingshot as well. I did that afterwords. It's on the left side of the road if you are coming from I-4 and it's about 5 blocks down from Wet-N-Wild. Oh yeah, and Chili's is right next door, because that's where I ate afterwards.

Oh yeah, I'm not sure if you are single, but the hostess at Chili's is hot, here's her # you should give her a call. Just tell her Justin gave it to ya ;)
          954-854-3790 here name is Jessica if I remember correctly.

And one of the chicks at Hooters across from 21 Theatres in some shopping mall, her name is Erica and her # is 954-464-3618. Both are hot, go check 'em out and take your pic.

Comment

LOL you can get tickets to the 500 just need like $400+ this late...

glad you had fun... I still prefer east orlando with all the college people... Less tourist trap :)

Comment

Well, I prefer Tampa and Ybor City to any other part of Florida, but I went to the strip of Orlando this time to actually be a tourist and have some fun. That and I was showing the Uk people around, they were from Manchester and couldn't ask for something if they tried. Nobody could understand them other than them saying "Hello"

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X