X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gm looking at buying chrysler

doubtful, but who knows

http://money.cnn.com/2007/02/16/news...ex.htm?cnn=yes

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
    http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
    Or this

Re: gm looking at buying chrysler

I saw that the other day. I just can't see GM being able to buy chrysler with both companies in restructuring phases. I guess we will have to wait an see.
    Check out my cardomain site!<br /><a href=\"http://members.cardomain.com/99pewterv6\" target=\"_blank\">My Car</a>

Comment

yeah.. i saw that too.. but the report says it all.. with both companies in cost cutting mode, it would be unlikely that GM could afford to buy chrysler right now..

other names brought up were nissan/renault, and a possible Chinese company, looking to get into the american market..

i could only imagine what would happen to chrysler if china took it over.. wow.. they'd stop quality control, fire the r&d, and begin copying eveyrone else..

its not looking good for chrysler right now..
      Phill<br /><br />95 camaro... need money for turbo project... <br />94 S10 Blazer - winter beater - infinity system to be installed soon<br /><br />\"The man who says it cant be done should not interrupt the man doing it...\"

Comment

Originally posted by camaroman1181
        yeah.. i saw that too.. but the report says it all.. with both companies in cost cutting mode, it would be unlikely that GM could afford to buy chrysler right now..

other names brought up were nissan/renault, and a possible Chinese company, looking to get into the american market..

i could only imagine what would happen to chrysler if china took it over.. wow.. they'd stop quality control, fire the r&d, and begin copying eveyrone else..

its not looking good for chrysler right now..
        Oh **** no! There is no way, NO WAY that those chinkmobile death traps will be sold in this country... not on my watch :rant:

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
        i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
        R.I.P. '07 Pats
        Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

doesn't GM own/have affiliation w/ Nissan already?
          1999 Camaro Z/28
          1973 Firebird Formula

Comment

no that never happened.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
            http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
            Or this

Comment

I think its just gossip. Chrysler was like JUST bought by Benz wasn't?
              2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

Originally posted by BLLDOGG

ask the b00b
                1978 Formula 461 in progress of being built :rock:
                2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

former owner of 85 bird w/ 2.8 - 3.4 - 3800 II - 5.0
                94 comero 3.4

Comment

no, the affiliation between gm and nissan ended at just talks..

i beleive its been close to 9-10 yrs now for dalmer chrysler...
                  Phill<br /><br />95 camaro... need money for turbo project... <br />94 S10 Blazer - winter beater - infinity system to be installed soon<br /><br />\"The man who says it cant be done should not interrupt the man doing it...\"

Comment

Originally posted by BLLDOGG
                    yeah but i herd a lot of people inside of MB want to unload chryler becasue they are holding benz back. lackluster sales from chryler caused like a 1. something billion dollar loss but MB had a 6 or 7 billion dollar profit. also the people inside MB think that chrylers failure will be looked at as transparent to MB by customers, so thats why they want to unload chrysler. DR. Z the guy that did thoose commercials believes chryler is still a good asset and wants to keep chrysler.
                    JpX

Comment

Chrylser a failure? No way. Why do you say?
                      2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X