the evil peanut butter.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the evil peanut butter.....

I finished off a whole jar last week :eek: , and I/m looking at the 2111 code on the lid right now. I wonder how long it takes to find out if I have an alien inside me or if it's just my acid reflux?

who else was potentially erroneously victimized?

<---- not peanut butter popcorn either
    1978 Formula 461 in progress of being built :rock:
    2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

former owner of 85 bird w/ 2.8 - 3.4 - 3800 II - 5.0
    94 comero 3.4

Re: the evil peanut butter.....

Sounds pretty desperate for munchies..did you already empty the pop-tarts and ramen noodles? If I got that desperate I would just make a run to mickey D's and get 10 cheeseburgers :D

Comment

i was listening on the radio - it sounds like the 2111 code on the jars is everywhere. I have a jar in the kitchen too. Its nearly empty and noone has gotten sick here. The 2111 code must be a factory code or something (ex: every jar ever made at such and such a factory has that code) Unless you bought it recently, i wouldnt be too worried about it.

On a side note, True Value peanut butter is the same as peter pan, hahahaha. People will always pay for the name on the can.

96 V6 A4 Camaro and 99 Z28 A4 Camaro
      Visit My F-Body Page

Comment

Wait... whats the deal with a 2111 code? What does that mean? What news have i missed?

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
        i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
        R.I.P. '07 Pats
        Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

Originally posted by Fireball27
          Wait... whats the deal with a 2111 code? What does that mean? What news have i missed?

x2....
          *Matt

Old people shouldnt use the internet.

Comment

http://www.fda.gov/bbs/topics/NEWS/2007/NEW01563.html

Symptoms of foodborne illness caused by Salmonella include fever, diarrhea and abdominal cramps.
            I don't if I had the squirts from that or from too much beer. yes, it was a lot too.
            Last edited by 3.4 slow to go; 02-16-2007, 11:54 PM.
            1978 Formula 461 in progress of being built :rock:
            2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

former owner of 85 bird w/ 2.8 - 3.4 - 3800 II - 5.0
            94 comero 3.4

Comment

Originally posted by 3.4 slow to go

I don't if I had the squirts from that or from too much beer. yes, it was a lot too.
              I dont think too much beer gives squirts. lol.

the 2111 code is the ID number on the top of the lid that is being recalled.
              I work at a local grocery store and almost all of our peter pan peanut butter had the 2111 code. I think the Walmart Great value brands was recalled as well. I wouldn't worry unless you bought that peanut butter recently.
              Check out my cardomain site!<br /><a href=\"http://members.cardomain.com/99pewterv6\" target=\"_blank\">My Car</a>

Comment

at Kroger, we threw away all our peter pan... just as a precaution. I'd say if anyone has any peter pan, or if you wanna *****... you can get a few free jars. I also heard that they will be givng a few coupons or such to get back to there customers.
                Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

I work at the Kroger too, we tossed all the **** away, **** peter pan anyway its nasty, buy Kroger brand.

Comment

Originally posted by 3.4 slow to go
                    I finished off a whole jar last week :eek: , and I/m looking at the 2111 code on the lid right now. I wonder how long it takes to find out if I have an alien inside me or if it's just my acid reflux?

who else was potentially erroneously victimized?

<---- not peanut butter popcorn either

i looked at mine, its got the same code.. luckly i havnt even opeing mine yet.... heh no sickness for me!

Comment

Originally posted by 99pewterv6
                      I dont think too much beer gives squirts. lol.

the 2111 code is the ID number on the top of the lid that is being recalled.
                      I work at a local grocery store and almost all of our peter pan peanut butter had the 2111 code. I think the Walmart Great value brands was recalled as well. I wouldn't worry unless you bought that peanut butter recently.

i bought my jar about a month ago... and its got he code...

Comment

Originally posted by Tech
                        Sounds pretty desperate for munchies..did you already empty the pop-tarts and ramen noodles? If I got that desperate I would just make a run to mickey D's and get 10 cheeseburgers :D

HAHAHAH wow, i thought i was hte only one buying bulk cheeseburgers, id go get like 15 off the dollar menu at mcdonalds and put the 12 i didnt eat in the freezer... ahh im cheap

Comment

I’m glad that this topic got posted, because I just looked in my cabinet and the “Great Value” crunchy peanut butter that I bought the other day has the code on it. Strangely, right after I got home with the groceries that day, I heard something mentioned about a peanut butter “problem” on the news, but didn’t hear what the problem was. I have already eaten some of it though. I guess I can take it back to Walmart and exchange it.

Comment

What the hell is peter pan peanut butter? dont you guys have Jiffy(i think thats the name brand) where u live?
                            2001 Pewter A4 Firebird <br />SLP CAI, B&M shift kit, B&B triflo exhaust<br />1/4: 15.139 @ 89.28 w/2.179 60\'<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/615960\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/615960</a>

Comment

Jif for me.
                              2000 Firebird A4, 3.42 LSD, K&N, Free Cold Air, PaceSetter, 3" in/out Catco, 3" S-Pipe, 3" Intermidiate Pipe, 2.5" Flowmaster 80

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X