my office

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: my office

i have a buncha cars and bikes and stuff like that on my bookshelf and resser in my room...my girlfriend thinks its dumb and childish :-p lol
    <a href=\"http://photobucket.com/albums/a371/boyoi/firebird/?sc=1\" target=\"_blank\">My FireBird</a> K&N intake,Gutted cat, glass pack muffler.........Lots more to come...... <br />Getting my exhaust soon :)Rumbler Exhaust w/ Hooker\'s Headers :)

Comment

Originally posted by Oi Bird V8
      i have a buncha cars and bikes and stuff like that on my bookshelf and resser in my room...my girlfriend thinks its dumb and childish :-p lol
      Pfft, your gf also doesn't like f-bodies... i say dump her :)

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
      i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
      R.I.P. '07 Pats
      Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

Originally posted by Fireball27
        Pfft, your gf also doesn't like f-bodies... i say dump her :)
        haha she has some good taste.. out of her lauge but she love exotics .. and she hates ricers so i mean its not all that bad lol ...but when she told me what she thought about drag racing and the show pinks i was like whaaaaaat the ****s wrong with her hahaha but shes not so bad
        <a href=\"http://photobucket.com/albums/a371/boyoi/firebird/?sc=1\" target=\"_blank\">My FireBird</a> K&N intake,Gutted cat, glass pack muffler.........Lots more to come...... <br />Getting my exhaust soon :)Rumbler Exhaust w/ Hooker\'s Headers :)

Comment

hecka sick!

i have the same calender........:banana:

'95 3.8L A4 PGM. & '95 LT1 M6 PGM. :burn:

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X