This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got in a wreck...

Today I went out to start the camaro to warm it up before the drive to school, and for some reason I glanced over at the saturn and decided to take it. Well my friend called and his car was acting up so I said I'd give him a ride. So I am going down a pavement road about 50 MPH and a ****ing ricer CRX just pulls out onto the road all while im honking and flashing my lights. I swerved into the other lane and get T-boned by the CRX, and then yank the E-brake, avoiding an oncoming F-150 (first a honda now a ford??) and go flying into the ditch. It was a guy I knew from my school and apparently his windows were so fogged up on the side he couldn't see. I am just glad that I swerved because if I wouldn't have, he would have either been dead or in the hospital severely injured.
    Moral of the story:
    1. God is always watching over you
    2. The camaro is perfectly fine
    3. Defrost your windows

Re: Got in a wreck...

Huh, crazy how that kinda crap happens.
    Glad to hear everyone is doing alright though. Thank god that wasnt the Ford that t-boned you.

Comment

wow... i usually just drive w/ my windows open rather than defrost them. its like single digits cold but w/e, i live a mile away from my job, it doesnt matter.

good to hear the saturn got the beating. Really happ ur alrite tho
      2000 3.8L Camaro A4 Pewter Y87<br />K&N Filter, SLP Ram Air kit, Eibach Pro Kit, Flowmaster 80 series, Silverstars, NGK plugs and MSD Super Conductor Wires, Electric Water Pump

Comment

wow..why would he even try to drive if his windows were fogged up enough to not see oncoming headlights? Some people are just idiots.

Glad to hear it wasn't the maro, and glad to hear everyone is okay...right?
        sigpic
        1996 Chevrolet Camaro
        1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
        --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

just be glad that truck didn't get involved...

I was in a similar wreck last winter...big cars/trucks FTW
          1999 Camaro Z/28
          1973 Firebird Formula

Comment

Well lets see here, I'm getting 800$ for the wreck and I bought the car for 200$ and put probably about 100$ more into it. Perhaps time to hop up the COMERO with some rims?

Comment

Originally posted by TheGr8Schlotzky
              Glad to hear it wasn't the maro, and glad to hear everyone is okay...right?
              Everyone is fine :)
              Originally posted by TheGr8Schlotzky
              wow..why would he even try to drive if his windows were fogged up enough to not see oncoming headlights? Some people are just idiots.
              Well as soon as I stopped sliding in the ditch I immediately ran to his crx to see if he was ok, he opened the door looking kind of dazed and the car WREAKED of weed.....

Comment

I dont see anything wrong with it....looks like a normal saturn to me
                2k2 camaro, K&N, SLP whisper lid, Konis, AEM, HP Tuners, Angel eyes/Halos, CF SS ram air hood, 4.10s, Zexel Torsen, UMI SFCs, CrossFire, BFGs, Gatorback, Catco, Flows, and TLC! DONT feed the Trolls!

Comment

Originally posted by Tech
                  he opened the door looking kind of dazed and the car WREAKED of weed.....
                  uh.. that was you fool
                  2k2 camaro, K&N, SLP whisper lid, Konis, AEM, HP Tuners, Angel eyes/Halos, CF SS ram air hood, 4.10s, Zexel Torsen, UMI SFCs, CrossFire, BFGs, Gatorback, Catco, Flows, and TLC! DONT feed the Trolls!

Comment

Originally posted by slow6
                    uh.. that was you fool
                    As much as I enjoy drinking or smoking a nice bowl of mary jane, I REFUSE to drive under the influence of either. At least I have some sense in me.

Comment

wow........it's all plastic ..........makes me wonder, whats the crash test rating for those saturn? because basically you're sitting inside a plastic box........... :tup: on the saturn taking decision ............thank god it's not your f-body ..........because we can't afford have that curse back again like last year ..........last time Dave started it ..........

:)
                      09 Nissan 370Z MB M6 Sports Package
                      sigpic

www.the370z.com

Comment

Originally posted by kala
                        wow........it's all plastic ..........makes me wonder, whats the crash test rating for those saturn? because basically you're sitting inside a plastic box........... :tup: on the saturn taking decision ............thank god it's not your f-body ..........because we can't afford have that curse back again like last year ..........last time Dave started it ..........

:)
                        Yeah the whiplash was insane and then sliding sideways in the ditch I thought the whole thing was just going to fall apart on me....amazingly I drove it home though???

Comment

I messed up mine on the same side, however it didn't just crack away like that. It looked like Wolverine had a fight with my car and won.

Comment

Originally posted by Slvrcamaro00
                            I messed up mine on the same side, however it didn't just crack away like that. It looked like Wolverine had a fight with my car and won.
                            Seeing that picture, I am really glad I decided at the last moment to leave the COMERO at home. If my camaro looked like your car or the saturn I would be bawling hysterically...ok not really just the CRX guy I would probably kill.

Comment

seems like u were going too fast for conditions

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X