just a heads up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just a heads up

Nothing is for sure yet, but im 99% sure i will be selling my car in search of a z28 or ss (preferred). i appreciate all the help everyone has provided for me. ill still frequent this board, just not with a 6....time to search for something new :naughty:

Re: just a heads up

thanks for letting us know? i dunno what else to say but good luck

87 Firebird RIP
    96 Camaro RS RIP
    94 Patriot Red 1LE Z28 - Sold
    02 WS6 TA - Sold

Comment

why waste the extra money on a ss?

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
      http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
      Or this

Comment

Originally posted by vanbibber
        why waste the extra money on a ss?
        bragging rights to the uninformed
        1999 Camaro Z/28
        1973 Firebird Formula

Comment

Fine, we hate you too.

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
          i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
          R.I.P. '07 Pats
          Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

i guess. id be damned if i paid extra money for a hood, some badges, a spoiler and a barely upgraded suspension and exhaust. its still no faster.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
            Or this

Comment

yea but you get your moneys worth for those badges! ;)
              2k2 camaro, K&N, SLP whisper lid, Konis, AEM, HP Tuners, Angel eyes/Halos, CF SS ram air hood, 4.10s, Zexel Torsen, UMI SFCs, CrossFire, BFGs, Gatorback, Catco, Flows, and TLC! DONT feed the Trolls!

Comment

i guess. id be damned if i paid extra money for a hood, some badges, a spoiler and a barely upgraded suspension and exhaust. its still no faster.
                it really doesnt matter if i get an ss or not, i just like the look :drool:

Comment

save the money and get the parts yourself. ss's are way overpriced. hell i could have had a full bolt-on 99 z28 a4 39k miles, 351rwhp 350rwtq for 10300 bucks. id have it now if my buddy didnt hydrolock it 2 days before we went to sign the papers on the loan.

Follow me!
                  Or this

Comment

save the money and get the parts yourself. ss's are way overpriced. hell i could have had a full bolt-on 99 z28 a4 39k miles, 351rwhp 350rwtq for 10300 bucks. id have it now if my buddy didnt hydrolock it 2 days before we went to sign the papers on the loan.
                    ill propably just end up with a z28 and spend the extra money on exhaust and cam :banana:

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.js...el=&cardist=62

high miles, but its go b4c and it looks like its in good condition (can't beat the price either :naughty: )

Comment

howd he do that?
                      he have a Ground Air Intake kit? lol
                      Driving through puddles or just coolant leak?
                      2k2 camaro, K&N, SLP whisper lid, Konis, AEM, HP Tuners, Angel eyes/Halos, CF SS ram air hood, 4.10s, Zexel Torsen, UMI SFCs, CrossFire, BFGs, Gatorback, Catco, Flows, and TLC! DONT feed the Trolls!

Comment

cant beat the price cuz its got 114k on it...i have 126k on my 96

87 Firebird RIP
                        96 Camaro RS RIP
                        94 Patriot Red 1LE Z28 - Sold
                        02 WS6 TA - Sold

Comment

it was raining real bad when he was on his way home from work, hit a puddle of water and the SSRA was feeling a bit thirsty and sucked mucho agua up. threw 5 rods and cracked 3 pistons. if he ever gets it rebuilt ill be buying it.

damn shame :( it had, LTs,gmmg exhaust,ls6 intake,ssra,mti lid,udp's, no cat and a good tune.

Follow me!
                          Or this

Comment

Originally posted by SilverRS96
                            cant beat the price cuz its got 114k on it...i have 126k on my 96
                            yeah, but it doesnt bother me... cop cars are well taken care of.

Comment

hahaha
                              you should see the cop cars around here then!

dunno about that engine bibber, thats alot of damage (but mine was good after the hydrolock so who knows)
                              Only 39k miles, thats good

4k posts for me, time for bibber to catch up ;) woooooot!!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X