Haircut and Tattoo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haircut and Tattoo

So, this past friday i cut about 10-12 inches of hair off, and i must say, if you have long hair, you should def cut it off. it feels so much better and everyone thinks you look better. i love it.

Also, I think i made up my mind that i need another tattoo, i have a gig in seabrook newhampshire, right across the street from where i got this.

so i think before my show i will get another one.

p.s. the tat looks crooked but its just the way im holding my arm. it says "Sousa" (my last name). some people thought it looked like "Sodsa" but, it was the day i got it, it looks normal now.

Re: Haircut and Tattoo

george lives in seabrook...a lot of people have those...i kinda like it but its over used

87 Firebird RIP
    96 Camaro RS RIP
    94 Patriot Red 1LE Z28 - Sold
    02 WS6 TA - Sold

Comment

yea i know what your saying, but my two cousins had it, and i liked the look so i figured id go with it.

Comment

you get that so you wont forget your name...haha jk my grandma always says that

looks cool...I'm thinkin' about gettin my eyebrow pierced, just got my ears done...i think its true how people say its addicting
        1999 Camaro Z/28
        1973 Firebird Formula

Comment

Originally posted by badinfluenceRS
          you get that so you wont forget your name...haha jk my grandma always says that

hahaha, o god, you did not just say that, i got that for so long, and still do. haha.

i think i came up with the best joke about that tho. my basketball team i play on doesnt have names on the back of our jerseys, so when my coach saw it and said that same thing i said "I figured i should get my name on my arm since we dont have it on the back of our jerseys" haha.

Comment

Originally posted by cantrip
            Also, I think i made up my mind that i need another tattoo, i have a gig in seabrook newhampshire, right across the street from where i got this.
            Get one with picture of a camaro .......thats gonna be awesome :rolleyes:

:)
            09 Nissan 370Z MB M6 Sports Package
            sigpic

www.the370z.com

Comment

Originally posted by kala
              Get one with picture of a camaro .......thats gonna be awesome :rolleyes:

:)
              ha, maybe ill try to think up of something where i can sneak one in or something, haha

Comment

i must say, if you have long hair, you should def cut it off. it feels so much better and everyone thinks you look better
                yea...short hair FTW...I only had mine down to my shoulderish area, and it felt like it took pounds of my head...what kind a band to play in?
                1999 Camaro Z/28
                1973 Firebird Formula

Comment

Originally posted by badinfluenceRS
                  yea...short hair FTW...I only had mine down to my shoulderish area, and it felt like it took pounds of my head...what kind a band to play in?
                  i play in a hard rock/grunge/alternative rock/whatever else we feel like.

you can check us out at: http://myspace.com/cantripownsfaces

recordings suck, and we have new and better songs but, yea, theres a taste

Comment

I have hella long hair, i just can't part with it. I also have my last name in some old english down my arm and my brother has it also. Strong family bond :tup:
                    Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

Originally posted by Fbody3400
                      I have hella long hair, i just can't part with it. I also have my last name in some old english down my arm and my brother has it also. Strong family bond :tup:
                      thats sweet, pretty much the same as me.

but serisously, the only reason i had long hair was for my band, i hated it, and now its so much better, but most people can pull it off. but if you are ever thinking about it, it is wonderful.

Comment

thats sweet, pretty much the same as me.

but serisously, the only reason i had long hair was for my band, i hated it, and now its so much better, but most people can pull it off. but if you are ever thinking about it, it is wonderful.
                        Yeah, i'm gonna get it cut at some point, i just haven't had the thought of it yet. I accomplished not getting it cut all throughout highschool though
                        Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

Mm, i'm not huge on tattoos myself, but i guess if you're gonna get one then at least its not something stupid. I knew a girl who got "Sublime" tattooed down her spine. I never stopped making fun of her for that... they're not even a good band...

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
                          i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
                          R.I.P. '07 Pats
                          Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

sorry kids but long hair and tats ftl

Comment

Originally posted by Fireball27
                              I knew a girl who got "Sublime" tattooed down her spine. I never stopped making fun of her for that... they're not even a good band...
                              you are soooo wrong :tdown: :bs:
                              2k2 camaro, K&N, SLP whisper lid, Konis, AEM, HP Tuners, Angel eyes/Halos, CF SS ram air hood, 4.10s, Zexel Torsen, UMI SFCs, CrossFire, BFGs, Gatorback, Catco, Flows, and TLC! DONT feed the Trolls!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X