I love college

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love college

I love being at college. College is the best thing to happen to me and i wish i could live in this paradise forever...

www.collegehumor.com keeps you up to date on all the things that are happening at America's finest learning institutions such as

and of course...

and dont forget to take your shoes off if you pass out drunk... otherwise:

2000 3.8L Camaro A4 Pewter Y87<br />K&N Filter, SLP Ram Air kit, Eibach Pro Kit, Flowmaster 80 series, Silverstars, NGK plugs and MSD Super Conductor Wires, Electric Water Pump

Re: I love college

lol... I have some of my own personal pictures that would go well in this thread.... a friend made a bet that he could out drink another last year on Halloween weekend. He drank less and passed out first..... so they drew on him, put toothpaste in his ear, tobasco on his white t-shirt and poured water on his crotch so he thought he pissed himself

Comment

Collegehumor is possibly NWS due to images and links. cool website. I go on there when I'm back home. Too afraid at my dorm with these intranet Nazis
      Last edited by BLLDOGG; 02-13-2007, 08:44 PM.
      2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

Collegehumor.com is by far one of my top 3 fav. sites.

Comment

i cant wait til college man, 2 more years and im headin to tallahassee.

Comment

Shall we make this the offical thread for crazy college pics?! the top one in my first post was a personal pic while the other two were obviously lifted from collegehumor.

this was from our first move in kegger at my apartment... i was wearing some MAJOR beer goggles that nite haha

This was from my frat last year. we bet this kid 10 bucks he wouldnt stick his head in a pot of hot chili... we are now 10 dollars poorer...

These two are also from the fraternity. pretty self explanitory... drunken adventures pretty much...

2000 3.8L Camaro A4 Pewter Y87<br />K&N Filter, SLP Ram Air kit, Eibach Pro Kit, Flowmaster 80 series, Silverstars, NGK plugs and MSD Super Conductor Wires, Electric Water Pump

Comment

did that kid with the chilli burn himself?

87 Firebird RIP
              96 Camaro RS RIP
              94 Patriot Red 1LE Z28 - Sold
              02 WS6 TA - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by SilverRS96
                I was thinking the same thing! lol

Comment

oh CH, i used to check that site out all the time.

Comment

spooning a keg!!!!!! could have been much worse and heavier than that.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
                    http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
                    Or this

Comment

Originally posted by SilverRS96
                      the chili itself was just warm at the time, but it was spicy as hell... his eyes were soooo red afterwards

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X