white out!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• white out!!!

well, there is a blizzard warning out.... theres a foot of snow down now, 40 mph. winds and it's not going to stop snowing till tomarow....
    Click image for larger version

Name:	snow 001 (2).jpg
Size:	9.6 KB
ID:	1540749
    this bird's not going anywere....
    i think these kids are on to somthing....
    Click image for larger version

Name:	snow 003 (2).jpg
Size:	11.5 KB
ID:	1540750
    MUSH....lol

Re: white out!!!

Thumbnail pics ftl ........... :( ................ hopefully we wont get it(snow) .............

:)
    09 Nissan 370Z MB M6 Sports Package
    sigpic

www.the370z.com

Comment

yea.. sory, didn't want to kill 56k'ers

Comment

same situations here

Comment

sopossed to get 18" here by tomaro morning. then possibly another 4-6 on wednesday into thursday. sucks.
          1998 bright red camaro ,M5 ,Y87 ,stock<br /><br />Originally posted by Rune:<br />If it smells like a turd and looks like a turd, chances are its probably not a candy bar.

Comment

yeah, we are meant to have around 20". i think we have about a foot as of now.
            2002 SOM Camaro- Sold
            2006 S60- Sold
            2000 Cherokee- The desert whip

Comment

i hate this crap. I'm outta high school now and work doesnt believe in "snow days"... bastards
              2000 3.8L Camaro A4 Pewter Y87<br />K&N Filter, SLP Ram Air kit, Eibach Pro Kit, Flowmaster 80 series, Silverstars, NGK plugs and MSD Super Conductor Wires, Electric Water Pump

Comment

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA suckers!! :p

I miss the snow :(

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
                i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
                R.I.P. '07 Pats
                Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

Originally posted by Fireball27
                  AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA suckers!! :p

I miss the snow :(
                  i love doing rediculous donuts and not having to worry about killing my tires. that and writing my name in it... always a classic.

most people dont think about this tho... if you look along the side of alot of roads, you can see where cops like to set up speed traps. you can spot these tracks because they only go off road for about 20 feet of road and they're in a half circle. there might be a big dent in the snow too from their exhaust melting it if they had to wait a while. Really useful to know cuz normally cops dont add new hiding spots... they just patrol the same old ones in a weird pattern.
                  2000 3.8L Camaro A4 Pewter Y87<br />K&N Filter, SLP Ram Air kit, Eibach Pro Kit, Flowmaster 80 series, Silverstars, NGK plugs and MSD Super Conductor Wires, Electric Water Pump

Comment

Hey.. can you keep that white snow down there... we don't need here in Michigan... just spent an 1:10 mins trying to get home.. what normally takes me 20 mins. Dumb drivers.... :mad:
                    FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Administrator
                    Stupid is rewarded with the ban button.
                    Official Avatar Nazi according to Meatyshells :D

Comment

Originally posted by loser
                      sopossed to get 18" here by tomaro morning. then possibly another 4-6 on wednesday into thursday. sucks.
                      take the accent out!!!!
                      <a href=\"http://photobucket.com/albums/a371/boyoi/firebird/?sc=1\" target=\"_blank\">My FireBird</a> K&N intake,Gutted cat, glass pack muffler.........Lots more to come...... <br />Getting my exhaust soon :)Rumbler Exhaust w/ Hooker\'s Headers :)

Comment

We have prob 7" maybe, with 1/4"-1/3" ice on top with more snow coming tonight. Possibly 6" more, the 4x4 sure is nice as of right now ; )

Comment

all i really have to say...

Comment

from my experience in Minot, fwd w/studded tires > 4x4

I'm betting we'll have a 2hr delay on base, and then release everyone by 10. At least today was a snow day :)
                            1978 Formula 461 in progress of being built :rock:
                            2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

former owner of 85 bird w/ 2.8 - 3.4 - 3800 II - 5.0
                            94 comero 3.4

Comment

It's getting a little better here maybe. We have about 8 inches, but it's blowing hard still. I actually don't thin kit's snowing anymore, hard to tell, but I think the 30mph winds are just blowing around what's already on the ground

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X