Trans-Am at Ricer Meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Trans-Am at Ricer Meet

very big repost. Gotta appreciate the idea of ricers coming face to face with the fact that they're slow (except supras). But i think the lack of class was pretty stupid. Things like that make it hard to get places to host car shows, or how shows get broken up. Yeah, they have a denial problem with thier cars but theres something to be said for having enuf class to not shove it in their face...
    I guess it's kinda like that one episode of southpark where the red wings kicked the crap outta the mini-mite team and was celebrating...
    2000 3.8L Camaro A4 Pewter Y87<br />K&N Filter, SLP Ram Air kit, Eibach Pro Kit, Flowmaster 80 series, Silverstars, NGK plugs and MSD Super Conductor Wires, Electric Water Pump

Comment

Originally posted by Camaro Dom
      I guess it's kinda like that one episode of southpark where the red wings kicked the crap outta the mini-mite team and was celebrating...
      LOL, i never saw that episode!

Yea, repost, yea funny, yea they're douche bags. (all original thoughts here peeps)

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
      i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
      R.I.P. '07 Pats
      Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

Those import guys were just minding their own business, not bothering anyone, and someone with a inferiority complex comes and sprays smoke and dust on their car? That's a complete lack of class and dignity on the part of the F-body driver and the stupid broad filming it.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X