I miss my 'Maro!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I miss my 'Maro!!!!!

It's in the paint shop and it's about to drive me crazy.

What I'm getting done:

Repaint on front bumper cover
    Repaint on rear bumper cover
    Repaint on roof
    Repaint and repair cracked fenders (don't know how the hell that happened, hairline cracks where they join the bumper cover)

I'm going insane, mostly because my rental is a ****ty-a$$ Toyota Corolla. Let's just say I've been driving my dad's Monte Carlo SS supercharged as much as possible, lol.
    -Eric<br />2002 Navy Blue Camaro...Striped and Stalled. 35th Anniversary SS wheels <br />Best ET: 15.384 @ 88.32 on street tires<br />Project Whitney: Goal, 14.0 1/4 by summer 2008.

Re: I miss my 'Maro!!!!!

Sounds to me like the whole car should have been repainted. The bodyshop will probably spend more time color-fading than they would have just doing the whole thing at once.
    sigpic

Comment

Be patient man, it'll be worth the wait :D
      sigpic
      1997 Camaro RS A4
      2006 Chevy Colorado
      2003 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6-R

Comment

Sounds to me like the whole car should have been repainted. The bodyshop will probably spend more time color-fading than they would have just doing the whole thing at once.
        Yeah, the question is though: what would be more costly, the labor for color blending and no paint, or labor to repaint AND cost of paint. All this work is costing 2k, I doubt the whole car could be repainted for 2k.
        -Eric<br />2002 Navy Blue Camaro...Striped and Stalled. 35th Anniversary SS wheels <br />Best ET: 15.384 @ 88.32 on street tires<br />Project Whitney: Goal, 14.0 1/4 by summer 2008.

Comment

i havent driven my car in months....and am driving a 89 old cutlass with so many problems it would take me all night to list em....

Comment

dont knock the corollas. my beater is an 84 corolla with 86k. gotta rock it
            WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

Originally posted by kristen
              dont knock the corollas. my beater is an 84 corolla with 86k. gotta rock it
              Only 86k?? Wow, thats really good for such an old car... unless the odometer turned over or something.

I'm not looking forward to having to buy a beater when i'm back on the east coast.

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
              i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
              R.I.P. '07 Pats
              Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

its probly rolled over twice...lol

87 Firebird RIP
                96 Camaro RS RIP
                94 Patriot Red 1LE Z28 - Sold
                02 WS6 TA - Sold

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X