Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good read (political)

http://www.canadafreepress.com/2007/lillpop020807.htm

you've been warned what it's about in the title, keep it civil & deal w/it.

;) :wavey:

:naughty:
    1978 Formula 461 in progress of being built :rock:
    2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

former owner of 85 bird w/ 2.8 - 3.4 - 3800 II - 5.0
    94 comero 3.4

Re: Good read (political)

I have no idea who this guy is. I consider myself somewhat conservative, but when someone says "conservative's conservative" I cringe. This looks to me like a fluff peice, there are basically no hard facts in this about where the guy stands on anything.

sorry i don't get it.
    -Brad
    98 Firebird - gone from mod mode to keep it running and useable mode.
    2000 V-Star Custom 1100
    If all else fails use a bigger hammer!
    :rock:

Comment

Oh god help us if he would become the president of the U.S. Could things get any worse...

1997 30th Anniversary Camaro.
      SLP CAI, Dynomax, PCM tune, SS Hood, Clear Corners, T-Tops, Sony Xplod

TEAM RED

Comment

"Savage earned a Phd. from, of all places, the University of California at Berkley. That experience alone qualifies Savage as our nation's greatest authority on battling anti-American liberalism."

The logic in this piece is severly flawed. How doea a PhD at UCal Berkley qualify you as the greatest authority on battling anything? What about the thousands of other PhDs fro UCal Berkley?

A fluff piece with flawed logic and no real information.

CFP FTL.

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/799659

Comment

i especially like this part...

"The good doctor is right on ALL issues--abortion, Islamofascists, taxes, religion, illegal aliens, government spending, affirmative action, size of government, free speech, activist judges, crime, and all the rest."

well, tell us how you percieve him to be "right" at least. one persons right isn't always anothers.

Comment

Jesus christ that sounds like propaganda for communists/terrorists/and Nazis all in one
            Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

looks like everyone that has posted doesn't even know who he is/hasn't heard him.

http://www.homestead.com/prosites-prs/index.html for his web site.
              2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

94 comero 3.4

Comment

i havent heard him, and i dont know who he is...

sounds like he is exactly what is wrong for this nation. we dont need someone who has a set of values and opinions, and isnt willing to change them. what we need is someone who is even remotely intelligent, and is willing to consider each individual situation and deal with it accordingly.
                what that article says is that he has the "right" views. we dont need someone who states that abortion is wrong, and thus illegal. we need someone who is willing to acknowledge that a woman's body is her own. but at the same time, she should not be abusing this right. abortion should be legal in special circumstances. if a woman gets raped, should she be forced to suffer the extreme burdens of raising a child when she wasnt necessarily ready?
                that is just a quick example.

also, "islamofascists"??
                sounds like he is someone who needs to understand the culture of islam, and the middle east in general. muslims have many values which could truly help america. these are some of the most loyal, friendly people in this world. yes, we need to fight terrorism, but that doesnt mean that we have to kill them all. maybe if we found someone willing to explain their grievances, it could be fixed much easier than by simply killing off all of their little pawns.

i love discussing politics. i consider myself an independant, but many of my views tend to be more conservative. i am a political science major with an emphasis in international relations. hopefully i will also be able to double major in languages (currently fluent in english, spanish and italian. the language that i am working on now is arabic)
                just some background on me, if anyone wishes to have a nice discussion about politics!
                2002 SOM Camaro- Sold
                2006 S60- Sold
                2000 Cherokee- The desert whip

Comment

nice speech, for not haven't heard him????

yes, sarcasm
                  2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

94 comero 3.4

Comment

Hmm, no I never heard of this guy but he seems like a Rush Limbaugh. Which I have a tendency of agreeing with 80% of the time.

I'm a definate right winger. I used to be a hardcore Demo. left wing. I voted for Clinton twice and for Gore, but my views changed.

1998 Firebird . 1989 Firebird XS . 1986 Fiero GT

Comment

ehhh, Rush has become, imho, just a mouth piece.

I think a good combo is Boortz & Savage. They make sense and have no qualm about pointing out the stupid stuff on both sides.

link for those wanting to hear Savage: http://1290whio.com/ click the listen live link, he's on 9-12PM EST weekdays. I think there's a time delay on it, but still good
                      2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

94 comero 3.4

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X