Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lt Watada can kiss my.....

http://kgmb9.com/kgmb/display.cfm?storyID=10366

Sooooo this Lt thinks the war is immoral and refuses to go to Iraq. :rolleyes: He signed the dotted line and should accept any and all consequences as per the Uniformed Code of Military Justice.

If every service member could just say "NO" to deployments and assigned duties, then we would have the weakest, most unorganized, moral lacking military in the world. I hope he gets what he deserves in Levenworth Federal Penitentiary....

He even has his own lil fan club: http://www.thankyoult.org/
    sigpic
    1997 Camaro RS A4
    2006 Chevy Colorado
    2003 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6-R

Re: Lt Watada can kiss my.....

what a loser
    2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

douche x3098798

what did he think all that training was for,a bake off?

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
      http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
      Or this

Comment

Originally posted by vanbibber
        what did he think all that training was for,a bake off?

Comment

Tread lightly.. this topic has the signs of going south fast...

IMHO, if you sign up, your in until your contract is up with Uncle Sam....
          FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Administrator
          Stupid is rewarded with the ban button.
          Official Avatar Nazi according to Meatyshells :D

Comment

Originally posted by TealV6
            Tread lightly.. this topic has the signs of going south fast...

IMHO, if you sign up, your in until your contract is up with Uncle Sam...
            Yep. I could say some amazingly hateful things, but i'll just agree with what you said and leave it at that.
            Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

Sorry, I had no intention of making this a huge moral/ethical debate.

Bottom line is that when you put your name on the paper and swear allegiance to our country's military, when duty calls you pack up and go. :tup:

He should have known better.
              sigpic
              1997 Camaro RS A4
              2006 Chevy Colorado

Comment

Originally posted by slow6
                he wont go to prison, especially not levenworth
                just dishonorable discharge
                (I didnt read the article so correct me if I'm wrong)
                Negative. According the the UCMJ he broke 2 Articles of which he will pay a maximum penalty of 7 years in jail as well as a dishonorable discharge. 2 counts of Conduct Unbecoming of an Officer (Aricle 133) and 1 count of Missing a Movement (Article 87).

He will go to Levenworh because thats a federal prison and its where the military sends its people who are court-martialed and sentenced to time in prison.
                sigpic
                1997 Camaro RS A4
                2006 Chevy Colorado

Comment

I agree completely with everything that's said. You sign the contract you do the time. They go through everything quite clearly and if it aint clear when you sign the paper that you are theirs it will be when you get to basic. The fact that he is an officer in the military, and I believe the highest ranked to refuse duty, they were not going to take it lightly on him. They were going to make sure that it was clear this was not and will not be tolerated. We all do things we dont agree with or like, but most people will just suck it up and do it without fail, others I guess need to try and cry their way out.
                  Let's flip a coin. Heads I get tail, Tails I get head.

Comment

I saw this on the news or something a couple of weeks ago, and it still gets my blood boiling.

One thing I thought was "funny", was that he is a 1LT. I could imagine some 2LT comes in and it isn't what he expected, so he wanted to get out, but a 1LT? He's been in a little while, and just thought it would be nice to send all his soldiers over to Iraq without their "Leader".

I hope he gets the max punishment for his conduct.

Rob
                    \"A one that isn\'t cold, is scarcely a one at all\" <a href=\"http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail.html\" target=\"_blank\">Strongbad</a>

Comment

how stupid...there is a reason the military gives you perks, because you dont have a choice to work or not :rolleyes:

Comment

This is b/s. Vanbibber said it best, what do you think you have been training and getting paid for,... of course your getting shipped out.

If you dont want to go to war, then dont sign up for the F'n military.

i hope he gets put away. douchebag
                        *Matt

Old people shouldnt use the internet.

Comment

I wouldn't call him a douchebag, that's not cool. What he did is wrong, he had a choice, but everyone makes mistakes, he made his he will pay for it, so chill out. Justice will be served. For the one bad seed there are thousands upon thousands of true respectable service men and women who make up for his mess up, let it go, why don't we focus on those who die everyday in that **** hole over there?

Comment

its the risk u take for signing up...i sure as hell knew that i could have been shipped out when i went and signed up...its a way of life when u sign that dotted line and put on those acu's...whatever punishment he gets he deserves...no excuse for that

87 Firebird RIP
                            96 Camaro RS RIP
                            94 Patriot Red 1LE Z28 - Sold
                            02 WS6 TA - Sold

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X