Kicker system

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kicker system

I was wondering what you guys think about the new lineup or whatever of kicker subs and amps. The circuit city near my house just got a whole bunch of them and they sounded good. Whats everyones opinions on them.

Re: Kicker system

I really like kickers. one of the top manufactures in the audio world
    2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

dang, I thought COFBA stood for Camaro Over FireBird Association
      2k2 camaro, K&N, SLP whisper lid, Konis, AEM, HP Tuners, Angel eyes/Halos, CF SS ram air hood, 4.10s, Zexel Torsen, UMI SFCs, CrossFire, BFGs, Gatorback, Catco, Flows, and TLC! DONT feed the Trolls!

Comment

Yeah they are good....But a lot of people go with JL subs....But then again you are paying like $200 just for the name

Comment

My friend has been working car audio for best buy for about a year now. Working down in the install bay and on the floor. We talk systems a lot and his Rockford P2s (12") beattttttt
          Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

i was going to go for a Kicker Solo-X 15" for my SPL setup in my previous car. i ended up choosing the JL 13W7 instead, and man was I happy. Kickers are loud, but they miss ALOT of notes they should be hitting, and the sound quality isnt the best. if you want bang for the buck performance, look into RE Audio (resonant engineering), or elemental designs... both of those sound amazing while hitting hard and hitting the notes
            2000 Camaro 3800 A4

Comment

I have a full Crossfire fwiw
              comments?
              2k2 camaro, K&N, SLP whisper lid, Konis, AEM, HP Tuners, Angel eyes/Halos, CF SS ram air hood, 4.10s, Zexel Torsen, UMI SFCs, CrossFire, BFGs, Gatorback, Catco, Flows, and TLC! DONT feed the Trolls!

Comment

i LOVED my kickers... they hit so hard. the bass was pretty clear also.

shameless plug...
                i have two kicker 12's in a nice box, just sitting in my garage waiting for someone to buy them.
                my aim is steveyd88 if you are interested at all.
                2002 SOM Camaro- Sold
                2006 S60- Sold
                2000 Cherokee- The desert whip

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X