Quick Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick Question

ok im thinkin bout sellin my camaro and gettin a 97 or 98 chevy z71.....and the truck has a v8 in it
    i have 2 speedin tickets with my camaro.....
    i was wonderin if anyone could maybe help me out on this...
    my insurance company was closed when i called today, but i was wonderin if my insurance would go up or down with the truck.....i know the camaro has a v6 but its a sports car....but the truck has a v8 ( but its a TRUCK...which is slow haha) but please if u can help me out...any feedback would be nice.....i live in sc if that helps

Re: Quick Question

my 01 GMC is about the same i believe as my car
    2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

I had an old 85 truck...it was the same as my 84 olds 88 that i had at the time
      1999 Camaro Z/28
      1973 Firebird Formula

Comment

It should be about the same or maybe a little more. A truck will do more damage to what it hits than a car.
        2000 Firebird A4, 3.42 LSD, K&N, Free Cold Air, PaceSetter, 3" in/out Catco, 3" S-Pipe, 3" Intermidiate Pipe, 2.5" Flowmaster 80

Comment

My 3.7L Jeep Liberty was 20 dollars less a year than my camaro
          2000 Camaro 3800 A4

Comment

i think it'll be more, but just a tad bit, like another $20 a year or something. QUick question, why are you getting a truck? When my clutch S/C was gone, I drove my dad's truck around. Yeah, it's pretty fast still, it's loud, but it's not sleek and stylish like my car (and he has a VERY nice looking truck too). I just couldn't stand it, and am very happy my car's fixed now :D
            ~97 3.8L V6 Camaro~
            A few things

Only Member of Team Hooker?!?

Comment

cause im more of the ....lift kit, big tires, loud as hell, goin muddin type person.....but i still LOVE my camaro...but its time to bid it farewell....thanks for the help though guys

Comment

muddin' trucks are awesome

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
                http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
                Or this

Comment

with 2 tickets i would have to think it would probably work out to the exact same.

Comment

Originally posted by noahb270
                    cause im more of the ....lift kit, big tires, loud as hell, goin muddin type person.....but i still LOVE my camaro...but its time to bid it farewell....thanks for the help though guys
                    O, OK. I'm the same way somewhat. I love mudding and getting off the road when I'm in my dad's truck, but there's nothing like flying down the road at 90 or so watching all the chicks stare :D
                    ~97 3.8L V6 Camaro~
                    A few things

Only Member of Team Hooker?!?

Comment

this may sound wierd but where i live....girls actually like trucks a lot better...i know thats wierd but if u ask them...thats what they say haha

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X