Ready for summer... I hate winter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ready for summer... I hate winter

I've been wanting to wash the car for so long now, but the temp has stayed below 30 all week and after selling the malibu, this is all i have to drive when the gf is at work...

but in better light... i might have an idea for a new paint job. I call it Zebrabird!
    Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Re: Ready for summer... I hate winter

Yeah, I feel ya. It's only been getting in the 60s here. Mid 70s by Wednesday though.

Rob
    \"A one that isn\'t cold, is scarcely a one at all\" <a href=\"http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail.html\" target=\"_blank\">Strongbad</a>

Comment

Originally posted by rt1
      Yeah, I feel ya. It's only been getting in the 60s here. Mid 70s by Wednesday though.

Rob
      I hate you.....

:p jk.
      sigpic
      1997 Camaro RS A4
      2006 Chevy Colorado
      2003 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6-R

Comment

Originally posted by Shodown
        I hate you.....

......x2
        Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

all of you have it good in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by UDLOSE98
            all of you have it good in my opinion.
            not me, still too cold to put on my headers :(
            1998 bright red camaro ,M5 ,Y87 ,stock<br /><br />Originally posted by Rune:<br />If it smells like a turd and looks like a turd, chances are its probably not a candy bar.

Comment

my car is so dirty it makes me sick. no point in trying to wash it, since the water will freeze to it. :(

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
              http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
              Or this

Comment

Originally posted by Shodown
                I hate you.....

no jokin here i hate him and his warm weather

87 Firebird RIP
                96 Camaro RS RIP
                94 Patriot Red 1LE Z28 - Sold
                02 WS6 TA - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by vanbibber
                  my car is so dirty it makes me sick. no point in trying to wash it, since the water will freeze to it. :(
                  I like to think of the dirt as a protective coating if you will...

You know, from the elements... :p
                  <a href=\"http://dpo.rpaisley.com/displayfile.do?file_id=11856&size=ORIGINAL\" target=\"_blank\">05 GTO</a><br /><a href=\"http://dpo.rpaisley.com/displayfile.do?file_id=2825&size=ORIGINAL\" target=\"_blank\">97 W68</a><br /><a href=\"http://dpo.rpai

Comment

maybe, but having a red car coated with salt... after enough salt/dirt it starts looking pink.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
                    Or this

Comment

Originally posted by vanbibber
                      maybe, but having a red car coated with salt... after enough salt/dirt it starts looking pink.
                      better change your sig to "Team Pink" bibby
                      1998 bright red camaro ,M5 ,Y87 ,stock<br /><br />Originally posted by Rune:<br />If it smells like a turd and looks like a turd, chances are its probably not a candy bar.

Comment

i took that pic after i got home from class... but this morning there was about 2 inches of snow on the rear spoiler. I have to make a u-turn to go to school and lets just say that one section of the road needs to be plowed again.

Pink f-body? that would be kinda....

Comment

heh, its the damn salt!!!! its not quite pink, but it looks fruity.

Follow me!
                          Or this

Comment

great... just turned on the news... expecting 3-6 more inches. All of that on top of what we have... and the temp isn't going over 30 degrees

i don't know if its hitting u guys in ohio

Comment

We are going to have a heat wave tomorrow....40*, but back to 15 for a high on Wed. How does that work..17*..40*..15*:(
                              2000 Firebird A4, 3.42 LSD, K&N, Free Cold Air, PaceSetter, 3" in/out Catco, 3" S-Pipe, 3" Intermidiate Pipe, 2.5" Flowmaster 80

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
                                New Owner!
                                by LETZRIDE
                                I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                                4 days ago
                              • ssms5411
                                Little work today
                                by ssms5411
                                Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
                                2 weeks ago
                              • LETZRIDE
                                Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                                by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                                Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                                By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                                Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                                02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X