S U P E R B O W L

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: S U P E R B O W L

on the local news they are showing Dominic Rhodes' family having a superbowl party... they're all wearing colts uniforms with "Rhodes" on the back. Obviously he was Adopted by these White/caucasion people!!
    2k2 camaro, K&N, SLP whisper lid, Konis, AEM, HP Tuners, Angel eyes/Halos, CF SS ram air hood, 4.10s, Zexel Torsen, UMI SFCs, CrossFire, BFGs, Gatorback, Catco, Flows, and TLC! DONT feed the Trolls!

Comment

that was just a horrible game...plan horrible...rex once again played catch with the opposing teams secondary and the colts had another average game....there numbers were high ya thats only cuz rex couldnt hold on to the ball, put 1 foot infront of the other and also throw the ball at all....i was hopin that brian Greise would come in and save the day but NOOOOO they stuck with the 2nd overated QB in the league next to Michael Vick....

87 Firebird RIP
      96 Camaro RS RIP
      94 Patriot Red 1LE Z28 - Sold
      02 WS6 TA - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by vanbibber
        quoted for absolute 100% wrongness :p
        Hahah, seriously.

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
        i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
        R.I.P. '07 Pats
        Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

Yeah, all though i didn't want the colts to win, i don't really even have an opinion about the outcome. I thought the game was mediocre and it made me realize why i hate the superbowl yet again
          Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

Originally posted by Fbody3400
            Yeah, all though i didn't want the colts to win, i don't really even have an opinion about the outcome. I thought the game was mediocre and it made me realize why i hate the superbowl yet again
            Because its the most ridiculously overhyped, overrated game of the year?

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
            i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
            R.I.P. '07 Pats
            Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

Colts Win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!
              \'99 3.8 Firebird<br />Red, T-Tops, Chrome Dante 17\'s, Cold Air Intake, Free Ram Air, K&N Filter, Flowmaster Duels, Performance Plugs/Wires, CATless, Smoothed out Lid<br /><br />Young girls avert their eyes, weak men tremble, Ford dealers faint...<i>Firebird Power!!</i>

Comment

Originally posted by Fireball27
                Because its the most ridiculously overhyped, overrated game of the year?
                precisely
                Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

posted from IM...

XaefodBebolbrox: MANNING > brady

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
                  http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
                  Or this

Comment

Yall have a good time? I got TRASHED AND TOASTED!!!!!!!!!!! ****ing awesome time with buddie's and girls

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X