Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super Bowl Plans?

what's everyone doing for the "big game?"

hooters sounds so good right about now.....

Re: Super Bowl Plans?

http://forum.camarov6.com/showthread.php?t=76380
    IB4TL :) dan u nub :wavey:
    it was waaaay off on page 3

Bout to go to tha partay
    2k2 camaro, K&N, SLP whisper lid, Konis, AEM, HP Tuners, Angel eyes/Halos, CF SS ram air hood, 4.10s, Zexel Torsen, UMI SFCs, CrossFire, BFGs, Gatorback, Catco, Flows, and TLC! DONT feed the Trolls!

Comment

being that im at Umass and they are extra strict cuz of the riots...

we cant do anything

Comment

I "had" work tonight, but I was admitted into the emergency room on saturday morning with a large Kidney Stone. Surgery is planned for Wednesday to remove it, but I can now sit in the recliner and enjoy the game.:banana: Got the rest of the week off too:tup:
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hockeyman
          I "had" work tonight, but I was admitted into the emergency room on saturday morning with a large Kidney Stone. Surgery is planned for Wednesday to remove it, but I can now sit in the recliner and enjoy the game.:banana: Got the rest of the week off too:tup:
          I've never seen somebody so excited about a kidney stone
          Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

They are gonna remove it with a laser huh? I have a semi-bad story but I dont wanna make you nervous
            2k2 camaro, K&N, SLP whisper lid, Konis, AEM, HP Tuners, Angel eyes/Halos, CF SS ram air hood, 4.10s, Zexel Torsen, UMI SFCs, CrossFire, BFGs, Gatorback, Catco, Flows, and TLC! DONT feed the Trolls!

Comment

Originally posted by slow6
              They are gonna remove it with a laser huh? I have a semi-bad story but I dont wanna make you nervous
              Yeah, they said something about an ultrasound machine that crushes it into a sandy-substance, then it should pass without any pain whatsoever.

Boy did I speak too soon though about being home for the big game. Within the last 10 seconds of the superbowl, the pain began to set-in and lasted for about 4-5 hours through the night. Holy S**T that is some painful stuff!! They gave me Vicodin to take for pain, and that works to a point, but it's still one of the most physically painful experiences I've ever been through. Broken teeth, bones, stitches, hangnails, stobborn nosehairs, etc. cannot compare to this!
              sigpic

Comment

Yeah, they said something about an ultrasound machine that crushes it into a sandy-substance, then it should pass without any pain whatsoever.

Boy did I speak too soon though about being home for the big game. Within the last 10 seconds of the superbowl, the pain began to set-in and lasted for about 4-5 hours through the night. Holy S**T that is some painful stuff!! They gave me Vicodin to take for pain, and that works to a point, but it's still one of the most physically painful experiences I've ever been through. Broken teeth, bones, stitches, hangnails, stobborn nosehairs, etc. cannot compare to this!
                ahmmm....happy birthday?

Comment

Originally posted by UDLOSE98
                  ahmmm....happy birthday?
                  Yeah, I kinda forgot with all of the crap going on, but thanks!:)

Hell-of-a-way to spend it....:mad:
                  sigpic

Comment

Yeah, I kinda forgot with all of the crap going on, but thanks!:)

Hell-of-a-way to spend it....:mad:
                    ...ugh, i cant imagine, hope the day gets better for ya.

Comment

If you ever get a chance.. Will you ask your doctor if the surgery leaves any kind of deposits?
                      Sounds VERY painful, sorry to hear that, but glad its over

Comment

Lucky you are able to remove it via ultrasound, mine had to be done with the laser, too large and too far down the ureter to remove with the ultrasound thingy. I had the stone for almost 5 months.
                        1995 Pontiac Firebird
                        2008 Chevrolet Silverado LT Crew Cab 4x4

Comment

yes, i have seen this procedure .......... basically the surgeon, puts a wire equipped with camera and sound wave through your urethra ..........then they use sound waves to crush the stones into smaller pieces ....... there will also be fluoro (x-ray) guidence to see the locations of the stones/how many stones left to crush ........ pretty cool and painless for the patient............ good luck.........

Originally posted by Mogobs30th
                          Lucky you are able to remove it via ultrasound, mine had to be done with the laser, too large and too far down the ureter to remove with the ultrasound thingy. I had the stone for almost 5 months.
                          After seeing all the stuff happening with the laser one, i always recommend to have the sound wave lithotripsy ............ slow but more reliable and less damage to the tissue .........

:)
                          Last edited by kala; 02-05-2007, 08:48 PM.
                          09 Nissan 370Z MB M6 Sports Package
                          sigpic

www.the370z.com

Comment

I know this really has nothing to do with the topic, but:

Quick update on what happened TODAY! Severe pain again, went to doctor to have kidney bypassed with a "stint", now awaiting the ultrasound on Wednesday to finally crush this god-forbidding thing in my system. I'll keep those who want to know updated on how it goes.

Time fer more drugz now!:banana:
                            sigpic

Comment

Mine could not be broken with ultrasound, and was too large to pass on its own, (over 6mm diameter). The "stent" is no fun, I had one in for over 4 months, had to piss ever 15 minutes with it in, really sucked.
                              1995 Pontiac Firebird
                              2008 Chevrolet Silverado LT Crew Cab 4x4

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X