exhibition of acceleration?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• exhibition of acceleration?

soo...umm... yea... how bad is an exhibition of acceleration ticket compared to a no insurance? :( :(
    2k2 camaro, K&N, SLP whisper lid, Konis, AEM, HP Tuners, Angel eyes/Halos, CF SS ram air hood, 4.10s, Zexel Torsen, UMI SFCs, CrossFire, BFGs, Gatorback, Catco, Flows, and TLC! DONT feed the Trolls!

Re: exhibition of acceleration?

pretty pricey depending on the speeds.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
    http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
    Or this

Comment

what is 'exhibition of acceleration?'
      sigpic
      1996 Chevrolet Camaro
      1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
      --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

Excessive acceleration?

Comment

yup that'd be it

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
          http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
          Or this

Comment

Originally posted by TheGr8Schlotzky
            what is 'exhibition of acceleration?'
            I thought exhibition of acceleration is when you take off real fast from a stop sign/red light making yourself noticable ......... i could be wrong ........

:)
            09 Nissan 370Z MB M6 Sports Package
            sigpic

www.the370z.com

Comment

i had an exhibition driving, and it was little over $200

'96 Trans Am M6:) Cam, lifters, 1.6rr, lt4 springs, 4 bolt mains, long tubes, TDs, short throw...etc
              '99 Firebird SOLD 1/4 mile 15.4 @ 86
              '66 Ford SOLD

Comment

Why exactly is that illegal? I mean..no loss of control otherwise it'd be reckless driving or prohibited tire noise... must they take the fun out of everything? :p
                sigpic
                1996 Chevrolet Camaro
                1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
                --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

Its loud... :)

Comment

Originally posted by TheGr8Schlotzky
                    Why exactly is that illegal?
                    I don't know why ..........but so many people get pulled over for "exhibition of accelation" and get ticket every year, it's crazy ........... I was pulled over for this crap but cop decides to let me go with a final warning on my tint .......... he gave me 30 days to take the tints off ......... i was at a red light and i saw this older VW jetta all riced out ........so, i decided to show this pos his car is nothing .........i take off at green chirping my wheels and with flowmaster iit was loud ........3 seconds later cop with it's light right on my rear bumper ...........cops think it's a sign of street racing ..........

sigpic

www.the370z.com

Comment

NOBODY was around on the street!! I pulled out, hit some water and did a little fish tail but dammit, I stayed in the turning lane
                      2k2 camaro, K&N, SLP whisper lid, Konis, AEM, HP Tuners, Angel eyes/Halos, CF SS ram air hood, 4.10s, Zexel Torsen, UMI SFCs, CrossFire, BFGs, Gatorback, Catco, Flows, and TLC! DONT feed the Trolls!

Comment

whats a no insurance ticket?? like $250?

Comment

Originally posted by slow6
                          whats a no insurance ticket?? like $250?
                          Did the cop tell you if this is gonna be a point ticket or no? ........if it's not a point ticket, don't worry........just go to court, talk to the procecutor and have the fees lowered......... but if it's a point ticket, then fight for it because you DO NOT want any points in your licence ........ don't make the mistake that i have made......... i am suffering right now ............. any point will stay in your insurance database for 3 years+ ........

sigpic

www.the370z.com

Comment

I had a butt load of speeding tickets when I first got my license lol
                            I havent had a ticket in years though... always been a good driver since then

I'm pretty sure there is no prosecutor... you just talk to the judge.
                            How can I fight a ticket when I am obviously guilty? I always plead no contest :(

Comment

only thing I can say is "as I was pulling out I hit ice / water and slid"
                              I could say my frame is bent and suspension is bad.. or something... IDK?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X