X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i appologize

to everyone on this board for my recent post's on the
    "cant say we didnt see this coming" thread i was an *** i'll admit, so i appologize for everything i said... hope u people on this board can forgive me, if not then i can understand that...

Jarred. 96greenmachine

Re: i appologize

appology accepted...even though i havent read that thread until just right now:)

Comment

Originally posted by th3shuck
      appology accepted...even though i havent read that thread until just right now:)
      gee, thanks lol

Comment

Originally posted by 96greenmachine
        to everyone on this board for my recent post's on the
        "cant say we didnt see this coming" thread i was an *** i'll admit, so i appologize for everything i said... hope u people on this board can forgive me, if not then i can understand that...

Jarred. 96greenmachine
        what happened to you! ..... you got real serious ......... no problem man........ we are cool :cool: community

:)
        Last edited by kala; 01-31-2007, 04:39 PM.
        09 Nissan 370Z MB M6 Sports Package
        sigpic

www.the370z.com

Comment

thanks kala

Comment

i take no offense, its only the internet :p but im still gonna sex up a gto first chance i get :naughty:

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
            http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
            Or this

Comment

when all else fails, just post a pic of your hott sis.....or wait...is it the other way around...?

Comment

I'll apologize back to you, but i can't say i was really mad in the first place, i mean its the internet for christs sake. Live and let live :tup:
                Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

see, I toldja it would be all cool in here. too bad you didn't get a chance to post those random pics.......
                  1978 Formula 461 in progress of being built :rock:
                  2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

former owner of 85 bird w/ 2.8 - 3.4 - 3800 II - 5.0
                  94 comero 3.4

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
                    New Owner!
                    by LETZRIDE
                    I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                    2 days ago
                  • ssms5411
                    Little work today
                    by ssms5411
                    Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
                    2 weeks ago
                  • LETZRIDE
                    Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                    by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                    Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                    By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                    Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                    02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X