• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: guitar

try that song canon by pachebel or w/e his name is...its easy

Comment

I started a few months ago as well. What I do is try to play songs I like that seem to be at my skill level. That way, you are learning a song you like and getting better at the same time!
      i\'m not an ambiturner.

Comment

yea thats the only trouble i've had.. finding songs i like that i can play.. i'm startin to find a few of them though
        1999 Black Pontiac Firebird <br />2 Rockford Fosgate P312D4 subs <br />Hifonics Brutus 1205d amp<br />Clear Sidemarkers<br />18\" Arelli Jovan Chrome Wheels

Comment

My brain is programmed fundamentally deep down in mathematics, I don't have much artistic skill. I've tried playing and i learned some things, but i'm just not patient enough or artistic enough to continue in guitars. I'll stick to skateboarding ;)
          Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

try come as you our by nirvana, what its like by everlast, seven nation army by white stripes, brain stew by green day.

im in the same situation as you are and those are the ones im working on now.

its a lot of fun
            2002 NBM Pontiac Firebird Formula<br />Mods: stock...<br />1997 Chevy Camaro *Gone*<br />Mods:Borla,headers,Magnaflow cat, SLP intake, NOS 5175

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X