Limewire Videos...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Limewire Videos...

Hey evrybody. I just installed Limewire on my computer about a week ago, well tonight i searched the fideos for camaros...WOW... There were over 200 vids of everything from street racing to dynotest, burnouts, and even some modification videos. This could be a fun little tool to use and also be very entertaining. Just thought I'de let everyone know, in case you wanna look for yourself.

Re: Limewire Videos...

or, forget all the viruses that come with limewire vids and just go to streetfire ;)

Comment

I hate limewire, kazaaa, napster, etc..
      2k2 camaro, K&N, SLP whisper lid, Konis, AEM, HP Tuners, Angel eyes/Halos, CF SS ram air hood, 4.10s, Zexel Torsen, UMI SFCs, CrossFire, BFGs, Gatorback, Catco, Flows, and TLC! DONT feed the Trolls!

Comment

I heart them.....lol limewire was my fav. then it turned to $hit and that's where it stands now.

Comment

welcome to the life with the internet... :)

'95 3.8L A4 PGM. & '95 LT1 M6 PGM. :burn:

Comment

limewire sucks i use soul seek.... u can download whole entire albums at once insted of pieceing them together.. i like that better
            <a href=\"http://photobucket.com/albums/a371/boyoi/firebird/?sc=1\" target=\"_blank\">My FireBird</a> K&N intake,Gutted cat, glass pack muffler.........Lots more to come...... <br />Getting my exhaust soon :)Rumbler Exhaust w/ Hooker\'s Headers :)

Comment

or bit torrnet...

Comment

Bit Torrent is way better. And often quciker. I just wish supernova was still around

Comment

wow, soul seek is still around? I remember using that back 8 years ago. I guess when you have something good, stick with it.

Comment

....or just go out and make your own vids

Comment

I use limewire ........i like it because it doesn't have corrupted mp3s like kazaa and has pretty good video collection.....
                      Originally posted by Cyborg
                      Bit Torrent is way better.
                      I've downloaded that last week but it's so slow .......... I think i am not using it right ...........sometimes there's like 1 hour download time for a song ..........maybe you can tell me how to use it? ..........

:)
                      09 Nissan 370Z MB M6 Sports Package
                      sigpic

www.the370z.com

Comment

Well, usually with bit torrent you get a whole album, not just an individual song (which is why I like BitTorrent much more.)

What site are you using to get the torrents from, and what application are you using to download them?

(If you want, you can catch me on MSN: DDR_wannabe@hotmail.com )

Comment

Originally posted by Vanquish
                          wow, soul seek is still around? I remember using that back 8 years ago. I guess when you have something good, stick with it.
                          ive been using it for 2.. they upgraded it a buncha times but they were just fixing bugs.. still the same way it allways was.. easy to use and has what your looking for SoulSeek Ftw!:tup:
                          <a href=\"http://photobucket.com/albums/a371/boyoi/firebird/?sc=1\" target=\"_blank\">My FireBird</a> K&N intake,Gutted cat, glass pack muffler.........Lots more to come...... <br />Getting my exhaust soon :)Rumbler Exhaust w/ Hooker\'s Headers :)

Comment

I use bit comet and ares... ares seems to have the least viruses and crap on it of the P2P networks i've used, though it is started to get some in the last year or so..still WAY better than kazaa or the other ones i've used.
                            sigpic
                            1996 Chevrolet Camaro
                            1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
                            --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X