Looking for Pinks: Trans Am vs. Civic - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for Pinks: Trans Am vs. Civic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Pinks: Trans Am vs. Civic

Looking for this episode, saw it online a while back. All the links seem to be down for it. Anyone know where I can find it?
    <b><i>Don\'t Ever Judge Me</i></b><br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/earnhardt132000\" target=\"_blank\">\'96 Firebird Y87 3.8L V6 5spd</a><br />--No mods as of yet, shoot me some ideas if ya want.<br />178,000 miles and counting

Re: Looking for Pinks: Trans Am vs. Civic

i must have missed that one..please dont tell me the civic won haha
    <a href=\"http://photobucket.com/albums/a371/boyoi/firebird/?sc=1\" target=\"_blank\">My FireBird</a> K&N intake,Gutted cat, glass pack muffler.........Lots more to come...... <br />Getting my exhaust soon :)Rumbler Exhaust w/ Hooker\'s Headers :)

Comment

Isnt it the one where he asks for 24 lengths?

'96 Trans Am M6:) Cam, lifters, 1.6rr, lt4 springs, 4 bolt mains, long tubes, TDs, short throw...etc
      '99 Firebird SOLD 1/4 mile 15.4 @ 86
      '66 Ford SOLD

Comment

i got it somewhere, ima search for the torrent for u first though....

Comment

Originally posted by FireBird_Fr3ak
          Isnt it the one where he asks for 24 lengths?
          yeah thats the one, and then the ta's second gear goes out, and he unhooks his nitrious..... still beats the turboed civic

Comment

I have the link saved somewhere for that vid, I'll try and find it for ya. By far my favorite episode :D

EDIT* Well I found the link, but its no longer available. :( :mad: :cry:
            Last edited by Shodown; 12-22-2006, 12:32 AM.
            sigpic
            1997 Camaro RS A4
            2006 Chevy Colorado
            2003 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6-R

Comment

Yeah the link for Google video is no longer available. I just realized SpeedTV on demand is free, so I've been watching some episodes. But they don't seem to name the episodes right...
              <b><i>Don\'t Ever Judge Me</i></b><br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/earnhardt132000\" target=\"_blank\">\'96 Firebird Y87 3.8L V6 5spd</a><br />--No mods as of yet, shoot me some ideas if ya want.<br />178,000 miles and counting

Comment

That episode was great, "20 Lengths!!!??"
                Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

Has anyone watched Pinks: All Out yet? Now that's the cool show of them all. I want to be on that one.

Comment

Originally posted by Vanquish
                    Has anyone watched Pinks: All Out yet? Now that's the cool show of them all. I want to be on that one.
                    "All Out"? What, is it more extreme than the regular show. Instead of losing your ride you lose your house, your girl, your dog, your job, etc.? who'd sign up for that??

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
                    i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
                    R.I.P. '07 Pats
                    Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

All out was pretty wicked.
                      They started out with like 30 cars, and you raced everyone I think, they got your times (You had to guarantee that your car was not a 10 second and under car) then they just said (after all the initial races). "You, and you.... race" and those 2 people had to race, heads up, no negotiation.

If you won your match, you got like.... 1000, or 100$, if you were the last one, you got $10 000 I think, and all your winnings through the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Fireball27
                        "All Out"? What, is it more extreme than the regular show. Instead of losing your ride you lose your house, your girl, your dog, your job, etc.? who'd sign up for that??
                        It's kind of like bracket racing. If you hold back, you get screwed. You had to run above a 10 I think to even get on, and then, if you ran faster than you said, you were disqualified. So, no sandbagging in All Out, where as in regular shows, people sandbag all the time.
                        ~97 3.8L V6 Camaro~
                        A few things

Only Member of Team Hooker?!?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X