CSI: Gingerbread House

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CSI: Gingerbread House

lol after decorating some cookies i decided to add something to my gingerbread house i had just finished before the cookies

The hair was the only clue left behind:

Re: CSI: Gingerbread House

Comment

Too much time on your hands
      Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

Hahaha, i love that. What happend? Shot in the head and disembowled?

I love stuff like that. Just little **** that you don't notice at first, and when you do it makes you laugh.
        One time me and my dad were at this model train show that had all these huge layouts, and in one of them there was a little model bear mauling a little model man by a grain silo. Made me laugh for a good minute.

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
        i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
        R.I.P. '07 Pats
        Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

Originally posted by Fbody3400
          Too much time on your hands
          QFT!

hahah good stuff tho, agree with fireball, fun to notice little things that you don't notice at first. haha good job! lol
          sigpic
          1996 Chevrolet Camaro
          1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
          --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

hey i checked out your website, those are some pretty sweet photos.

Comment

wow...that's all I can say, have a gingerbread man be hanged and then I'll be impressed.

Comment

lol glad you guys are enjoying it.

the "yellow tape" was the hardest part actually. i took wooden chopsticks like u get at a restaurant and cut them for the posts and the yellow tape is cut piece from a box of oh's cereal. it took a while to do the tape. I first tried sith scotch tape but that wasnt sticking to the chop sticks, then i tried the sticky parts of post its but they didnt stay so i finally busted out some tacky glue and a hair dryer and that fixed the problem

Comment

Originally posted by UDLOSE98
                  hey i checked out your website, those are some pretty sweet photos.
                  thanks man:wavey:

Comment

there is a hair in your food. third picture. gross.
                    Red 98 A4 Firebird<br />..its pretty..<br />- - - - - - - - - <br />6 Infinity 3-way speakers with Alpine deck and 720 watt Kenwood amp..

Comment

woah, i just checked your website also. those pictures are great! i love photography... i just have way too many hobbies, i wouldnt be able to afford the 1500+ for a good camera, and then lenses and stuff. maybe if i win the lottery.

stairway to heaven is probably my favorite, but the picture with the boat, that has the filename "torches" is sick also.

and yeah, dont forget to take that hair out before you eat it (do people eat gingerbread houses though? i dont think i ever did...)
                      2002 SOM Camaro- Sold
                      2006 S60- Sold
                      2000 Cherokee- The desert whip

Comment

that awesome!

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
                        http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
                        Or this

Comment

Originally posted by stevethepirate
                          woah, i just checked your website also. those pictures are great! i love photography... i just have way too many hobbies, i wouldnt be able to afford the 1500+ for a good camera, and then lenses and stuff. maybe if i win the lottery.

stairway to heaven is probably my favorite, but the picture with the boat, that has the filename "torches" is sick also.

and yeah, dont forget to take that hair out before you eat it (do people eat gingerbread houses though? i dont think i ever did...)

the torches one was my favorite for a long time. i took that with an old canon point and shoot at a restaurant in hawaii. unfortunately i dont have the full res shot of it anymore:(

u can get DSLR's fairly cheap now. i *might* be selling mine to upgrade in a couple months

as for the hair? well the killer left it there;)

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X