Chinese Democracy??!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chinese Democracy??!?

So Axl Rose has delayed this pile of poo again. It's sad to see someone struggle with lost fame, but anyway who is actually gonna buy this album when it comes out in another 10 years? I mean I love GNR to death but c'mon this album is gonna have to be a let down.

Re: Chinese Democracy??!?

im sure it'll suck royally.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
    http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
    Or this

Comment

GNR died many years ago. Any effort to resurrect them will fail.

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/799659

Comment

Guns and Roses had their day. Axl Rose has been dead for a while now. My friend said the most recent time he saw him it was horrible. His voice just isn't the same
        Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• ssms5411
          Little work today
          by ssms5411
          Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
          2 weeks ago
        • LETZRIDE
          Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
          by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
          Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
          By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
          Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
          02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X