Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• too funny if you have common sense

http://my.break.com/media/view.aspx?ContentID=193965
    This is a call to verizon some guy made, it's too funny. I guess these people are truly not paid to think.... I love the girl saying "It's a difference in opinion" ; )

Re: too funny if you have common sense

wow...
    Dave:
    00 Supercharged Camaro - RIP
    97 Turbo Camaro - Sold

Comment

I can't listen to it at work, but is this the dollar cents thing?

I didn't get how no one saw the difference, but then I realised they all work for customer support. Clearly Verizon needs to do some outsourcing.

Comment

i love how the girl recognizes theres a difference between $1 and 1 cent, 50 cents and 1/2 a cent, but not 2/1000 of a dollar and 2/1000 of a cent

people and their logic crack me up

was a good break/waste of 3 1/2 mins before my final

ryan
        2001 Pewter A4 Firebird <br />SLP CAI, B&M shift kit, B&B triflo exhaust<br />1/4: 15.139 @ 89.28 w/2.179 60\'<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/615960\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/615960</a>

Comment

I wonder if verizon check if their future emploee have passed first grade in school?
          Hes saying , I know better that 0.002 dollar same as 0.002 cent because Ive been superviser for year and half, lol

Comment

Hey, they aren't mathmaticians! They are high school drop-outs. Give them a break :P

In all actuality, I've seen the bills before, and it probably said he was charged $.002 per kb. And he saw the dollar sign and went ballistic and decided to make a funny video of calling and complaining.

They have computer support software to answer the questions for them when it comes to problems with the phone, they don't know how to answer someone when they question their brain capacity.

Comment

think i saw this on ftv6.com...funny conversation...stupid people...
              sigpic
              1996 Chevrolet Camaro
              1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
              --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
                New Owner!
                by LETZRIDE
                I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                5 days ago
              • ssms5411
                Little work today
                by ssms5411
                Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
                3 weeks ago
              • LETZRIDE
                Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X