X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: post whoring FTW!!!

back on topic...

so far what ive seen of the ps3 it doesnt really impress me. the wii looks weak also...

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
    http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
    Or this

Comment

i've seen and played wii... its pretty good, but as always with nintendo... there arent enuf games that appeal to older audiences. the vast majority of the games out dont take advantage of next gen graphics like xbox 360 and ps3 do cuz they're all pretty much 3-d cartoons.
      2000 3.8L Camaro A4 Pewter Y87<br />K&N Filter, SLP Ram Air kit, Eibach Pro Kit, Flowmaster 80 series, Silverstars, NGK plugs and MSD Super Conductor Wires, Electric Water Pump

Comment

I'll buy Wii as soon as there is a Mario Kart available for it.

Double Dash champion here.
        I solemnly swear I am up to no good.

2008 Saturn Sky Red Line - Midnight Blue

Pewter Mafia - 2000 Firebird - SOLD
        CENTRAL FLORIDA KNIGHTS!!!!!!!
        FLORIDA STATE SEMINOLES !!!!!!!

Comment

I played Gears of War on the 360 lastnight and that is the most BA game EVER!! i now have to go out and buy a 360 and a HD projector, that way i can have another game consume my life
          1987 Buick Grand National drivetrain in my 1993 Pontiac Firebird. PT53 turbo, 212/212 comp cam, 3400 lockup converter, stock heads, Precision bar & plate FMIC with 3\" piping, 1994 z28 rearend, hotwired walbro 255 fuel pump, Nitto drag radials

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X