This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• post whoring FTW!!!

its late, i cant sleep and theres nothing better to do than post whore... so... who plays counterstrike?
    2000 3.8L Camaro A4 Pewter Y87<br />K&N Filter, SLP Ram Air kit, Eibach Pro Kit, Flowmaster 80 series, Silverstars, NGK plugs and MSD Super Conductor Wires, Electric Water Pump

Re: post whoring FTW!!!

me and my buddy are playing madden on ps3

Comment

i play counterstrike well i havent in like 2 months im not that good tho

Comment

If this focuses on gaming then fine.... if it is post whoring then it has to be locked, sorry man.

Keep it to gaming :)
        Race car - gone but not forgotten - 1997 firebird V6
        nitrous et & mph: 12.168 & 110.95 mph, n/a 13.746 & 96.38 mph
        2013 Dodge Challenger SRT8: 12.125, 116.45
        2010 Ford Taurus SHO: no times yet

Comment

in that case so far my ps3 rocks it, Resistance: fall of man = AWESOME.

Comment

Gears of War...sick
            2002 Red Camaro 3.8L<br />Monsoon stereo with T-Tops

Comment

Originally posted by Camaro Dom
              its late, i cant sleep and theres nothing better to do than post whore... so... who plays counterstrike?
              I played CS for about 5 years throughout college and a little after. I haven't played it in about 3-4 years, and i really miss it sometimes.... that sounds pretty sad, oh well.
              1987 Buick Grand National drivetrain in my 1993 Pontiac Firebird. PT53 turbo, 212/212 comp cam, 3400 lockup converter, stock heads, Precision bar & plate FMIC with 3\" piping, 1994 z28 rearend, hotwired walbro 255 fuel pump, Nitto drag radials

Comment

i havent played cs in 2 years but since i couldnt sleep last nite thats what i was doing (that and donkey kong country) all nite till like 7 am

CS source is pretty impresive. The physics from HL2 carry over, adn graphics are sooo much better. all in all great game
                2000 3.8L Camaro A4 Pewter Y87<br />K&N Filter, SLP Ram Air kit, Eibach Pro Kit, Flowmaster 80 series, Silverstars, NGK plugs and MSD Super Conductor Wires, Electric Water Pump

Comment

If you play CS:Source come to this server. I run it for the person who owns it.

My name is the same there as it is here.

Comment

I'm about to beat Need for Speed Most Wanted
                    Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

i play... but not on source, i am on their cal/ogl team and play all the time

we have a wc3 server (it is fun when u learn it)
                      a reg server,
                      and a scrim server

8.9.36.81:27015
                      8.9.37.32:27015

i cant play tonight, but i go by Pony if anyonme gives you crap.. just say your my friend, lol

Comment

Guys, I'm the Paris Hilton of post whoring. Do you get the reference, I'm using her to compare to post whoring, because she's a real whore. I feel gitty. :banana: :spank:

Comment

Originally posted by Slvrcamaro00
                          Guys, I'm the Paris Hilton of post whoring. Do you get the reference, I'm using her to compare to post whoring, because she's a real whore. I feel gitty. :banana: :spank:
                          Pssht, no way man. Bibby, Homer, and Dan got you beat in that catagory. They make Tara Reid look like a nun ;)

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
                          i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
                          R.I.P. '07 Pats
                          Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

i make jenna jameson look like a nun. whatchu talkin bout?

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
                            http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
                            Or this

Comment

i am now applying for nunage

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
                                New Owner!
                                by LETZRIDE
                                I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                                5 days ago
                              • ssms5411
                                Little work today
                                by ssms5411
                                Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
                                3 weeks ago
                              • LETZRIDE
                                Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                                by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                                Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                                By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                                Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                                02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X