Not sure what to say...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not sure what to say...

other than this is wierdly addicting or addictingly wierd.

www.fat-pie.com/salad.htm

Re: Not sure what to say...

W...t...f?
    Red 1998 Camaro<br />Mods so far=<br />K&N

Comment

wow..... i want that minute of my life back..
      Phill<br /><br />95 camaro... need money for turbo project... <br />94 S10 Blazer - winter beater - infinity system to be installed soon<br /><br />\"The man who says it cant be done should not interrupt the man doing it...\"

Comment

Ah yes, Salad Fingers. The rest of the episodes are good, but not as good as the first.
        <b><i>Don\'t Ever Judge Me</i></b><br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/earnhardt132000\" target=\"_blank\">\'96 Firebird Y87 3.8L V6 5spd</a><br />--No mods as of yet, shoot me some ideas if ya want.<br />178,000 miles and counting

Comment

i hate that. it creeps me out. Seriously one of the creepiest and most disturbing things ive ever seen...
          Red 98 A4 Firebird<br />..its pretty..<br />- - - - - - - - - <br />6 Infinity 3-way speakers with Alpine deck and 720 watt Kenwood amp..

Comment

I've seen them all before and I'd have to say the second one creeps me out the most, the rest arent to bad.

Comment

Heehee, kinda creepy in an endearing way. :)

Reminds me of the animations my friend used to make.

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
              i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
              R.I.P. '07 Pats
              Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

Awesome but it's a guilty pleasure

Comment

i think salad fingers is going to visit me in my dreams tonight...
                  2000 Camaro 3800 A4

Comment

What The F*ck Was That, What A Creepy Mother*ucking Waste Of My Time. Who The Hell Writes This Sh*t I Mean Seriously. No One Wants To Watch That. Goddammit Stuff Like That Pisses Me The F*ck Off. And More Importantly, Who Finds It And Watches It...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Comment

Im so confused

Comment

Originally posted by Niko97RS
                        What The F*ck Was That, What A Creepy Mother*ucking Waste Of My Time. Who The Hell Writes This Sh*t I Mean Seriously. No One Wants To Watch That. Goddammit Stuff Like That Pisses Me The F*ck Off. And More Importantly, Who Finds It And Watches It...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
                        Wow, calm the f*ck down.

This has been posted before, its old.. most of us have already seen them.

Weird yes, but not worth that response... It'll be ok little bobby~!
                        *Matt

Old people shouldnt use the internet.

Comment

That was just disturbing. Didn't even watch the whole thing. Just proof that anyone can do anything and call it art or media and get credit for it. Wow.
                          Let's flip a coin. Heads I get tail, Tails I get head.

Comment

While it is weird as hell I think the person that created these is very talented. For one thing his style of animation/painting is very nice. And to actually make something that weird you would have to be pretty smart. If you watch all of them, you will notice that just everything he says is perfectly planned to make it weird as hell.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X