whats you real name?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whats you real name?

just wondering. i know some of your names but it drives me crazy calling people by their screen names all the time. i figure we have a pics thread why not a name thread. also lets add where you got your screen name from.

Roger

<-----last name. i messed up when i first signed up i messed up on the sign up form and put my last name in the wrong spot :spank: . it was actually supposed to say 95niterider.. the rest is history.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
    http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
    Or this

Re: whats you real name?

Mike VanAntwerp (yes, it's Dutch. Van in Dutch means from, and Antwerp is a city there, so.....my ancestors are from there)

And my S/N just kidna came to me. I like the game RadRacer for NES, and I was making a S/N for a gaming forum, so I just kinda went with it. Then, when I got into cars, it followed me :P
    ~97 3.8L V6 Camaro~
    A few things

Only Member of Team Hooker?!?

Comment

Chris :D
      sigpic
      1997 Camaro RS A4
      2006 Chevy Colorado
      2003 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6-R

Comment

well.. my name is...
        Zach

and my AIM name is DavisELK, my last name is Davis, and our school mascot is an Elk

Comment

can someone guess mine ?
          1997 Camaro LS1 RS
          1994 Camaro - Sold
          1999 Trans am Vert - Sold

A Few Mods....

Comment

john?

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
            http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
            Or this

Comment

Well my name is Jason McGEE, but every one calls me GOO. I was given the name GOO from the character Mr. MaGOO and the people from my base just shortened it.

My S/N is from my dream cars... the ZO6 Corvettes and my lucky numbers 3/7.

Comment

My name is Dan

Screen name is nothing more than a little creativity.

Comment

David :stp:
                  1995 Patriot Red T-Topped Z28 A4<br /><br />Mystery rebuild in progress.<br /><br />Soon to have 383 ways to beat KBreezy and Shane. :D

Comment

My real name is Patrick got the screen name from my AOL s.n. always had a gotmilk or gotchocmilk ever sence I got AOL back in the 6th grade.

Comment

Originally posted by RadRacer
                      Mike VanAntwerp (yes, it's Dutch. Van in Dutch means from, and Antwerp is a city there, so.....my ancestors are from there)

And my S/N just kidna came to me. I like the game RadRacer for NES, and I was making a S/N for a gaming forum, so I just kinda went with it. Then, when I got into cars, it followed me :P
                      I'm sorry to be anal and annoying but Antwerp is actually in Belgium... not Holland... :cough:

I'm Mark

SN comes from what my friend described the color of my car as ("fireball red") and my fav. number: 27. Later i found out that the granddaddy of our 3800 II motors was a buick made "fireball" v6... so that works too :D

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
                      i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
                      R.I.P. '07 Pats
                      Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

<- duh...

my sn on AIM is steyr911. Back when i signed up for AIM i was big into counterstrike and my fav gun was the Steyr AUG and i wanted to remember the twin towers too. i'm never on tho cuz i never have time to sit in front of my comp anymore like i did in high school.
                        2000 3.8L Camaro A4 Pewter Y87<br />K&N Filter, SLP Ram Air kit, Eibach Pro Kit, Flowmaster 80 series, Silverstars, NGK plugs and MSD Super Conductor Wires, Electric Water Pump

Comment

My name is Jason :wavey:

When I switched to AOHell, I didn't want a name like firebird_95_62855_x2. Given my propensity for speeding, I put Speeding with Firebird. It is so unique, I tend to get the name wherever I go - which is sweet.

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/799659

Comment

Look at my sig ........ i actually wanted "metalgearsolid" as a user name here but it was taken ....

:)
                            09 Nissan 370Z MB M6 Sports Package
                            sigpic

www.the370z.com

Comment

Eric I usually post it in the sig, but no longer have sigs.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
                                New Owner!
                                by LETZRIDE
                                I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                                2 days ago
                              • ssms5411
                                Little work today
                                by ssms5411
                                Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
                                2 weeks ago
                              • LETZRIDE
                                Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                                by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                                Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                                By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                                Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                                02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X