z28 or fake?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• z28 or fake?

i was goin down the road and i saw a pewter camaro and it had z28 badges on it...but the top of the car wasnt black i thought all z's had black tops?

Re: z28 or fake?

it's also a possibility that he had the top painted to match the car..

I've known a few people that have done that.

I personally like a single color car rather than a black top.

You could have looked at the exhaust, or listened to it to determine V8 or not.
    *Matt

Old people shouldnt use the internet.

Comment

never heard of Z28s having black tops i i thought they are they same

Comment

could have been painted? lol

theres a million diff combos, nowadays u cant be certain wat anything is until you check the VIN

my friend has a singlecabsilverado short bed...its SLAMMED and all blacked out

u think its all show...

hes got an HD 6.0 under the hood AND its 4WD(he was told it could not be lowered that much)

EDIT: in the time it took me 2 type this...2 others posted b4 me,wow!

Comment

Originally posted by homedog119
          never heard of Z28s having black tops i i thought they are they same
          newb..
          *Matt

Comment

Originally posted by StrtRacer98
            newb..
            what do you mean they have black tops. As in the roof or the piece leading up to the roof.

Comment

what do you mean they have black tops. As in the roof or the piece leading up to the roof.
              http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2000-...QQcmdZViewItem

check it out
              *Matt

Comment

Well i think the 35th anniversary one is red i always assumed its black when there are ttops. Never really cared enough cause i had/have a convertible.
                and street racer go **** yourself dont call me a ****ing newb
                Last edited by homedog119; 12-12-2006, 10:40 AM.

Comment

wow that wasnt very nice. no offense but you are kinda new here. so????
                  Check out my car on cardomain.com!!! <br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/member_pages/view_page.pl?page_id=844739\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/member_pages/view_page.pl?page_id=844739</a>

Comment

Originally posted by Niko97RS
                    theres a million diff combos, nowadays u cant be certain wat anything is until you check the VIN
                    I think you mean RPO Codes. The VIN really doesn't tell you much anyway.

Before 95 all the tops were black. In 95 they added the D82 RPO for Monochromatic Roof Paint.

If there's one thing you can't say about Fbodies is... "All..."

Rob
                    \"A one that isn\'t cold, is scarcely a one at all\" <a href=\"http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail.html\" target=\"_blank\">Strongbad</a>

Comment

Well i think the 35th anniversary one is red i always assumed its black when there are ttops. Never really cared enough cause i had/have a convertible.
                      Calm down. You ARE a newb, which is mainly why you didn't realize many Z28s did not come with the black B-pillar.
                      1998 M5 3.8 Mystic Teal Camaro<br />Flowmaster exhaust, Pacesetter headers, 3\" cat, 3\" S-pipe, whisper lid, ram air, Spec Stage 1 clutch, Poly Trans mount, Walbro 255LPH. Numerous appearance mods.<br /><br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2130533\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2130533</a>

Comment

millionformarriage.org

Why stop people from getting married?

Comment

wow this thread took this awsome turn for the worst...
                          black tops to go **** youself in 2.3 seconds lol

Comment

Originally posted by ahank1
                            wow this thread took this awsome turn for the worst...
                            black tops to go **** youself in 2.3 seconds lol
                            It actually took 25 minutes ;)
                            Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

OK then, back on topic........

My friend and I were following a white Camaro the other night. I didn't notice, but he swears it had Z-28 badges. I knew it was solid white, so I was arguing with him. It was a pre 96 model (unless they did a taillight conversion to a 97), so I figured it would have the black roof and pillars. It didn't. Still not too sure if it was a Z-28 or not, but my friend swears it had the badges, so it's a possibilty. So, I guess they do come all one color, and they come with the painted roof and pillars.
                              ~97 3.8L V6 Camaro~
                              A few things

Only Member of Team Hooker?!?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X