Couple interesting cars I saw at the gas station tonight... pix - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Couple interesting cars I saw at the gas station tonight... pix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Couple interesting cars I saw at the gas station tonight... pix

The rims aren't that much at all, but I bet they paid almost as much for the tires as they did the rims, that's the embarrasing part.

But yeah, what's the point of having a classic car if you are going to put those shoes on it to roll around? I hate idiots with money. Is it money that makes you an idiot or were you born that way?

Comment

they probably live at home still....

rims like those arent cheap depending on the brand. those look to be around 22s last time i checked most 22s are about 1k per wheel or more.

end of the story: classic cars + nice set of 18sat most = sex anything bigger and you have no taste in style and are just following all the other tacky *** trends that rap music has brought on. whats next?35 inch rims with diamonds studded into them?

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
      http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
      Or this

Comment

Wow, you guys are real good an making generalizations :rolleyes: :tdown:

Whats the point of having a classic car if your not gonna make it the way you like it? Some people like big rims. Those don't even look too out of place either. You know Chip Foose uses a lot of 20"+ rims for his cars, they look incredible. You think those wheels cost as much as the entire car? That paint most likely cost more than the rims.
        Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

either way, bigtymer's is the better looking one in the shots, even tho you just see a wing, imo.

Comment

Originally posted by 95fbirdkid
            2nd one looks like a hurst 442 w/ bad wheels... i would take that car though, no doubt

Correct, X2

The 1st car is a Caddy, about 1970.
            Last edited by FirebirdGT; 12-12-2006, 08:41 AM.
            Robert - owner www.FirebirdV6.com "Mid-life crisis? I'm way beyond that!"

1996 Black Firebird GTxxxRam Air V6 w/ M5xxxwww.FirebirdGT.com

Raven

Comment

Originally posted by FirebirdGT
              Correct, X2

The 1st car is a Caddy, about 1970.
              1st car looks more to me like early 70's Impala. 71' 72' But im not positive.
              30th Anniversary Camaro<br />White with platinum pearl w/metallic midnite blue racing stripes.<br />SLP CAI, Flowmaster exhaust, Taylor wires, NGK\'s, Streetglow Undercar neon (blue)<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/1352101\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/1352101</a>

Comment

Originally posted by 1SL1k30thCam
                1st car looks more to me like early 70's Impala. 71' 72' But im not positive.
                Impala did not have those front side markers. Also, look at the second picture, I'm sure that is a Caddy emblem on the front of the hood.

Looks like a 71-72 Eldorado, but has been modded.
                http://www.calcruisingauctions.com/1...leForSale.html
                Last edited by FirebirdGT; 12-12-2006, 09:56 AM.

Raven

Comment

why would u ever box out anything like that

Comment

rims =

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/799659

Comment

I was thinking the second one was a buick GS, my neighbor collects old buicks and has a huge pole barn full of them.

Pretty nice
                      *Matt

Old people shouldnt use the internet.

Comment

Originally posted by StrtRacer98
                        I was thinking the second one was a buick GS, my neighbor collects old buicks and has a huge pole barn full of them.

Pretty nice
                        No, definitely a Hurst Olds. I wanted one in HS.

Raven

Comment

Those cars are the Pimping!!

1998 Firebird . 1989 Firebird XS . 1986 Fiero GT

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X