what a sh!tty night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what a sh!tty night

Call everyone, everyones with theyre gf or doesnt want to do anything. Planned on going to the snowmobile grassdrags, and everybodys doing stuff tomarrow too. My weekends going pretty good sofar, if you like being by yourself.

What a drag.

Re: what a sh!tty night

grass drags? lol, we have snow here. Had my sled apart today and put on my new ypipe and sent my shocks away to get rebuilt for the season.
    http://www.bowtiev6.com/

Comment

yeah you read my mind...

doesnt it figure that since iver gotten to college, there has been a party EVERY SINGLE thursday, friday, and saturday night... but on the night when im supposed to celebrate my birthday, everyone wants to stay in and study because its too cold! im just sitting in my dorm sulking at the moment, and in my blind rage of the situation, i ordered a whisper lid and a Austin SSRA from LMPerformance.com. someone stop me before more damage is done...
      2000 Camaro 3800 A4

Comment

.... - ok
        <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/sac2165\" target=\"_blank\"> CAMAROS</a>

Comment

Call up good ol' Jim Beam
          Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

go to work
            Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

Where's your G/F? Or go screw around in the car. That's what I always do. No one wants to do any ****, I'll go out and drift or something. Then when I come back and tell them of how I almost went into the ditch 4 or 5 times, they're like "Awwww, maybe you should stop going." Then you go "Maybe you should give me something else to do then." And I get to hang out with them for the rest of the week. Works for me :D
              ~97 3.8L V6 Camaro~
              A few things

Only Member of Team Hooker?!?

Comment

I don't know why but this is what came to my mind when i read your post...

"read your religious book or pray. a thousand pounds will lift off your shoulders and you will sleep better"
                2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

Not to rub it in but...

Tonight I'm going to a party where the hottest girls from high school are attending and getting drunk.

If you aren't going out on the weekends, its because you aren't trying. Only you can get more friends and ask whats up every weekend.
                  <b><i>Don\'t Ever Judge Me</i></b><br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/earnhardt132000\" target=\"_blank\">\'96 Firebird Y87 3.8L V6 5spd</a><br />--No mods as of yet, shoot me some ideas if ya want.<br />178,000 miles and counting

Comment

yea, me and my gf of 3 yrs broke up on thur.

my parents told me my car has to be out of my garage by sun

I win.

Comment

Originally posted by UDLOSE98
                      my parents told me my car has to be out of my garage by sun
                      Or what?

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
                      i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
                      R.I.P. '07 Pats
                      Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

yea, me and my gf of 3 yrs broke up on thur.

I win.

Nope, me and my gf of 4 yrs broke up last night!
                        *Matt

Old people shouldnt use the internet.

Comment

Originally posted by Fireball27
                          Or what?
                          or they will push it out

Comment

Originally posted by StrtRacer98
                            Nope, me and my gf of 4 yrs broke up last night!
                            uve got me then, im sure you are enjoying as much as i am then, :tdown:

Comment

uve got me then, im sure you are enjoying as much as i am then, :tdown:
                              Lol, 'Tis the season! Mine of 2.5 years is now gone too. Im also feeling the pain of having all friends with g/f's that are too busy with them to hang out.

Im pretty persistent though and I find a way to get out one way or another :p.
                              <a href=\"http://dpo.rpaisley.com/displayfile.do?file_id=11856&size=ORIGINAL\" target=\"_blank\">05 GTO</a><br /><a href=\"http://dpo.rpaisley.com/displayfile.do?file_id=2825&size=ORIGINAL\" target=\"_blank\">97 W68</a><br /><a href=\"http://dpo.rpai

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X