sold the v6 for a z

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sold the v6 for a z

I had my car posted, 97 camaro w/the rims and 5 subs in it, on here for sale awhile back and i finally sold it 2 days ago. I sold it for 3,500. I kept the stereo stuff and traded the rims to the same people for an 87 bronco II. - has only 12x,xxx miles on it.

My new ride i just picked up last night in ohio, coming from west side of indiana, is a 95 camaro z28. it has about 122,xxx on it. the engine is kinda beefed up. it has a lingenfelter manifold, kn air intact, and borla exhaust. really clean inside, needs a new front bumber.

I paid 3,500 for it. Do you guys thing that was a good deal?
    Check out my car on cardomain.com!!! <br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/member_pages/view_page.pl?page_id=844739\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/member_pages/view_page.pl?page_id=844739</a>

Re: sold the v6 for a z

from a dealership thats sounds preaty good to me maybe a little high for a person to person but if your happy thats what matters besides its a little late now

Comment

Sounds like a decent deal to me.

Pics or BAN!!!! :D
      sigpic
      1997 Camaro RS A4
      2006 Chevy Colorado
      2003 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6-R

Comment

Originally posted by Shodown
        Sounds like a decent deal to me.

Pics or BAN!!!! :D
        .....x2
        Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

:tup:

You'll learn the Love hate relationships of LT1s. You'll love it when your getting thrown back in your seat due to the ungodly amount of torque, but you'll hate it when your removing your water pump in the cramped *** engine bay to change your overpriced opti-spark
          Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

Originally posted by Fbody3400
            :tup:

You'll learn the Love hate relationships of LT1s. You'll love it when your getting thrown back in your seat due to the ungodly amount of torque, but you'll hate it when your removing your water pump in the cramped *** engine bay to change your overpriced opti-spark
            Did you read my mind? I was going to say the same thing
            2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

dont get me started on this one...

i hate mine everyday and love it at the same time.

be careful washing it, optisparks will make you want to punch yourself in the face.. and dont get me started on fixing a lt1..ill stop now before i get fired up.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
              http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
              Or this

Comment

Originally posted by vanbibber

be careful washing it, optisparks will make you want to punch yourself in the face.. and dont get me started on fixing a lt1..ill stop now before i get fired up.

sigpic
                1997 Camaro RS A4
                2006 Chevy Colorado
                2003 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6-R

Comment

Pics? :)
                  Red 1998 Camaro<br />Mods so far=<br />K&N

Comment

Originally posted by vanbibber

:rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: ****in' opti****. when you changed the plugs and wires change the distributor too if its factory. replace it with an MSD one. I gave my Z a tune up at 183k original opti and started misfiring. long story short misfire= overheat= dead motor. im going to quit before i also get fired up.

congrats though. LT1= torque monster!
                    1995 Patriot Red T-Topped Z28 A4<br /><br />Mystery rebuild in progress.<br /><br />Soon to have 383 ways to beat KBreezy and Shane. :D

Comment

haha its always easy to spot a lt1 owner. bring up the word opti and the gloves are off.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
                      http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
                      Or this

Comment

lt1 = ugly twin sister of the ls1?????

Comment

Lt1s were the **** in their day but with the ls1 and ls2 with the coil per plug, can't even compare
                          2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

Originally posted by BLLDOGG
                            Lt1s were the **** in their day but with the ls1 and ls2 with the coil per plug, can't even compare
                            no ****, I love how that looks with teh 8 ciols sitting right above..ahhhhh.... :)

Comment

Originally posted by 4thgenowner
                              :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: ****in' opti****. when you changed the plugs and wires change the distributor too if its factory. replace it with an MSD one. I gave my Z a tune up at 183k original opti and started misfiring. long story short misfire= overheat= dead motor. im going to quit before i also get fired up.

congrats though. LT1= torque monster!
                              lolzz
                              2001 Black Z28 M6<br />Sprayed, slotted, geared and more~

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X