X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• George Clooney's pig died

:eek:
    Clooney’s beloved potbelly pig dies at age 19
    Max died ‘peacefully’ of natural causes; actor also lost a bulldog this year

Gary He / AP file It'll be a sad Christmas at George Clooney's house this year. Clooney has lost two pets, a potbelly pig and a bulldog.

LOS ANGELES - George Clooney’s beloved potbelly pig Max has died, Clooney’s publicist said. He was 19.

Max, who lived at Clooney’s Hollywood Hills home, died “peacefully” of natural causes on Friday, Clooney’s publicist, Stan Rosenfield, said by phone Monday.

“Max, like any pet, became a member of the family,” Rosenfield said. “He was a big pig, as pigs go. I can’t tell you how much he weighed.”

The Oscar-winning actor, 45, who owned the hog for 18 years and reportedly once said the porker was his longest relationship, told USA Today, “I was really surprised, because he’s been a big part of my life.”

Another Clooney pet — his bulldog Bud — died earlier this year, Rosenfield said.

Clooney was out of town promoting his upcoming film “The Good German” when Max died, according to USA Today.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16045002/

I'm all choked up...
    :cry:
    I solemnly swear I am up to no good.

2008 Saturn Sky Red Line - Midnight Blue

Pewter Mafia - 2000 Firebird - SOLD
    CENTRAL FLORIDA KNIGHTS!!!!!!!
    FLORIDA STATE SEMINOLES !!!!!!!

Re: George Clooney's pig died

Originally posted by Everglades W68
    :eek:
    Clooney’s beloved potbelly pig dies at age 19
    Max died ‘peacefully’ of natural causes; actor also lost a bulldog this year

Gary He / AP file It'll be a sad Christmas at George Clooney's house this year. Clooney has lost two pets, a potbelly pig and a bulldog.

LOS ANGELES - George Clooney’s beloved potbelly pig Max has died, Clooney’s publicist said. He was 19.

Max, who lived at Clooney’s Hollywood Hills home, died “peacefully” of natural causes on Friday, Clooney’s publicist, Stan Rosenfield, said by phone Monday.

“Max, like any pet, became a member of the family,” Rosenfield said. “He was a big pig, as pigs go. I can’t tell you how much he weighed.”

The Oscar-winning actor, 45, who owned the hog for 18 years and reportedly once said the porker was his longest relationship, told USA Today, “I was really surprised, because he’s been a big part of my life.”

Another Clooney pet — his bulldog Bud — died earlier this year, Rosenfield said.

Clooney was out of town promoting his upcoming film “The Good German” when Max died, according to USA Today.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16045002/

I'm all choked up...
    :cry:
    So that pig lasted longer than any girl he's ever been with. Oh well, something to serve for Christmas.

No seriously, I didn't know pigs lived that long. I guess in a way I know how he feels. I just lost my parakeet last month. I know it isn't much to most of you, but I've had that bird for 12 years. I thought she was going to go on for 20 years because she was still strong and healthy looking. I did everything I could to save her, but she was too far gone when she started bleeding internally. She's very tame and likes being around me. Yeah, I miss the little girl.:(

1998 Firebird . 1989 Firebird XS . 1986 Fiero GT

Comment

Since when was it news that somebody's pig died??
      Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

Originally posted by Fbody3400
        I know, it was on CNN's website today
        Originally posted by kala
        I'll have buttsecks with Richard Simmons!

TEAM BLACK!!!
        parting her out

Comment

:tdown: :tdown: :tdown:

who cares pets die everyday..... sorry for your loss....... but it not that important to world :tdown:
          www.turbov6camaro.com
          1997 3800 Series II Camaro
          4600 Stall for my ride to the mall :chug:
          7.18 @ 99.77 1/8 -1.8x sixty (current quickest v6 fbod)
          11.23 @ unk 5 1/4 - 7.19 1/8 - 1.83 sixty

Comment

i agree with viper

Comment

in another light, Who's Ready For Some Bacon?
              Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

Originally posted by Fbody3400
                John Stewart "The Daily Show" does a hilarious bit from time to time called "slow news day". He takes on CNN and FoxNews fairly equally, with an occasional network news show thrown in now and then. He simply plays some really silly news story like this, with a banner "Slow news day".
                2000 Firebird convert, chameleon/tan, M5, Y87, TCS, BMR tower brace and panhard, KBDD sfcs, 245/50-16 GSCs

Comment

yeah i dont know why this would be on the news or televised at all. its a pig, no one has a pig for a pet

Comment

Originally posted by josh98bird
                    in another light, Who's Ready For Some Bacon?
                    Right on! BAR-B-Q!

Rob
                    \"A one that isn\'t cold, is scarcely a one at all\" <a href=\"http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail.html\" target=\"_blank\">Strongbad</a>

Comment

Originally posted by Everglades W68
                      it will be a sad Christmas at George Clooney's house this year. Clooney has lost two pets, a potbelly pig and a bulldog.
                      not if he cooks the pig right
                      2002 NBM Pontiac Firebird Formula<br />Mods: stock...<br />1997 Chevy Camaro *Gone*<br />Mods:Borla,headers,Magnaflow cat, SLP intake, NOS 5175

Comment

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm bacon!
                        Race car - gone but not forgotten - 1997 firebird V6
                        nitrous et & mph: 12.168 & 110.95 mph, n/a 13.746 & 96.38 mph
                        2013 Dodge Challenger SRT8: 12.125, 116.45
                        2010 Ford Taurus SHO: no times yet

Comment

dude, i've always wanted a pig! that'd be the greatest pet evar!!
                          2000 3.8L Camaro A4 Pewter Y87<br />K&N Filter, SLP Ram Air kit, Eibach Pro Kit, Flowmaster 80 series, Silverstars, NGK plugs and MSD Super Conductor Wires, Electric Water Pump

Comment

Bacon? Dont say that. Pigs can make good pets so I've heard. How would you like to cook your dog when he/she passes away? Thigh anyone?
                            <a href=\"http://www.sounddomain.com/memberpage/437104\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.sounddomain.com/memberpage/437104 96 Firebird M5</a>

Comment

I got your bacon right here ladies and gents....as for the pig....pigs ftl

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X