Holy GOD it is snowing!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Holy GOD it is snowing!

It took me four hours to get home from work yesterday.........It normally takes me 45 mins to an hour depending on traffic and thats with me driving under the speed limit! There were cars spinning out left and right, and so many stuck in the snow on the highway. It was really pathetic how people can't drive in snow. This was on majority of highway 70 for those wondering.

~josh~

Comment

You guys that got snow all suck. Send me some snow. We finally got our first "real snowfall" this weekend, but probably less than a inch. I WANT MORE!!!
      -Travis-<br /><br />1999 Hugger Orange Camaro-stock<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/763509\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/763509</a>

Comment

Originally posted by huggercamaro99
        You guys that got snow all suck. Send me some snow. We finally got our first "real snowfall" this weekend, but probably less than a inch. I WANT MORE!!!
        In North Dakota, you'll get more!
        Originally posted by kala
        I'll have buttsecks with Richard Simmons!

TEAM BLACK!!!
        parting her out

Comment

I want it to snow so bad i want to hit the slopes. Im a skier kill me idc i have fun

Comment

we had a ton of snow here in stl. it iced and then snowed on top of it actually. i was driving the explorer for a few days, and my car cover froze to the Z outside. the v6 was indoors safe and sound.

96 V6 A4 Camaro and 99 Z28 A4 Camaro
            Visit My F-Body Page

Comment

yep... snowin here at school in toledo, my roommate just drove me to get some sandbags yesterday at homedepot since the ones i usually use are back in cleveland at home...along with my scraper lol
              2000 v6 a4 Camaro

Comment

Originally posted by Fireball27
                Aww... you guys are soo lucky. I miss the snow... Weather here sucks atm, no snow, just blue skys and 35*. Can't wait to go back to MA at New Years.

what part of mass u gunna be in for newyears

Comment

snow sucks. not that i have anything against snow, its that snow brings salt with it. and salt makes your car look horrible and makes rust.
                  2000 3.8L Camaro A4 Pewter Y87<br />K&N Filter, SLP Ram Air kit, Eibach Pro Kit, Flowmaster 80 series, Silverstars, NGK plugs and MSD Super Conductor Wires, Electric Water Pump

Comment

Originally posted by crushedout
                    In North Dakota, you'll get more!
                    Actually we haven't had a good snowfall since 96/97 winter.
                    -Travis-<br /><br />1999 Hugger Orange Camaro-stock<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/763509\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/763509</a>

Comment

we have had a lot of snow, but none of it has stuck... its weird. its basically just been a steady 5-8* out with wind chill. i hate this state, i want to go back to philly so bad!
                      2002 SOM Camaro- Sold
                      2006 S60- Sold
                      2000 Cherokee- The desert whip

Comment

It flurried here Monday morn.

I like snow :banana:
                        Race car - gone but not forgotten - 1997 firebird V6
                        nitrous et & mph: 12.168 & 110.95 mph, n/a 13.746 & 96.38 mph
                        2013 Dodge Challenger SRT8: 12.125, 116.45
                        2010 Ford Taurus SHO: no times yet

Comment

snow FTW!
                          1995 Patriot Red T-Topped Z28 A4<br /><br />Mystery rebuild in progress.<br /><br />Soon to have 383 ways to beat KBreezy and Shane. :D

Comment

OMG it was a PITA driving around in a cammed, stalled Camaro with z-rated tires on pure snow and ice. We aren't exactly prepared to clear the roads around here. I got stuck 3 times when I drove around in it a few days ago. Thankfully it's clear now. I will never do that again.
                            -Eric<br />2002 Navy Blue Camaro...Striped and Stalled. 35th Anniversary SS wheels <br />Best ET: 15.384 @ 88.32 on street tires<br />Project Whitney: Goal, 14.0 1/4 by summer 2008.

Comment

Update: Snow melted. What the hell? I'm in North Dakota. There's supposed to be snow!

Comment

Originally posted by Camarorulz
                                OMG it was a PITA driving around in a cammed, stalled Camaro with z-rated tires on pure snow and ice. We aren't exactly prepared to clear the roads around here. I got stuck 3 times when I drove around in it a few days ago. Thankfully it's clear now. I will never do that again.
                                Lol i got stuck in all that mess too. Thankfully a couple of people stopped to push. The bad thing was that i was on a designated snow route but it was all ice.
                                Check out my cardomain site!<br /><a href=\"http://members.cardomain.com/99pewterv6\" target=\"_blank\">My Car</a>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X